Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Post by Kirb »

I actually had a good picture of myself during a caffine haze, and drinking from a carafe, spilling coffee all over myself. But it mysteriously disappeared from my digital camera. Perhaps for the better.
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image


User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Huh, you look like you came right out of your comic.

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

...just like my avatar, i guess:
Image
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

ACK! So do you! :o

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Now that's really cool.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Nice facial hair!
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Looks like an Italian.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

but does he taste like an Italian?
Image

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

grabmygoblin wrote:but does he taste like an Italian?
EEEP!
*Walks away very very fast*
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Post by Kirb »

grabmygoblin wrote:but does he taste like an Italian?
What do Italians taste like? A blend of herbs and spices?
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

Love those goggles. :wink:

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

ok, heres one from my One Act play I'm doing.
This is me as Deacon Ball... the Antagonist who gets pleasure out of beating little children. -_-' I look kick-ass when you really see me, my moms camerea sucks and its grainy so I look very unatractive... yeah, that's why... it's the camera...
Attachments
D.Ball.jpg
D.Ball.jpg (20.72 KiB) Viewed 877 times
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Wow, you look way older than 17. :o I would've guessed 23 or 24.
BERSERKERCREW wrote:Image
The first time I read that, I thought it said "prevet".

I'll spare everyone the english translation.

Anyway, I found some more photos I need to scan, and can post tomorrow.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

mmmm, might as well!

http://xthost.info/otc/pout.jpg
I was challenged by a friend that I'd never be able to pull off a puppy dog look. I only half won.

http://xthost.info/otc/artsyshit.jpg
Again, a challenge (from a different friend) to try and take a picture of myself with camera's defective auto timer. Homg teenage ANGST. I was really staring at my shoes about to giggle and being cold. Brr.

http://xthost.info/otc/1.jpg
Quote is a diect rip from Tex offa Red vs Blue.


*hides*
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

RA wrote:mmmm, might as well!


http://xthost.info/otc/pout.jpg
I was challenged by a friend that I'd never be able to pull off a puppy dog look. I only half won.

http://xthost.info/otc/artsyshit.jpg
Again, a challenge (from a different friend) to try and take a picture of myself with camera's defective auto timer. Homg teenage ANGST. I was really staring at my shoes about to giggle and being cold. Brr.

http://xthost.info/otc/1.jpg
Quote is a diect rip from Tex offa Red vs Blue.


*hides*
*persues*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Hotties everyone of them!

Post by Tynan »

Is it just me or do we have the hottest group ever?

I call dibs on all the women!...what do you mean K-Dawg beat me to it!?

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Dibs on the men! Those sexy sexy men. :D

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

Am I allowed to have a little of both? Once I turn a legal age? Oh pleaseee?
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

RA wrote:Am I allowed to have a little of both? Once I turn a legal age? Oh pleaseee?
hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

Locked