The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
I'll hold myself together with glue if I have to, but I want in.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
*high fives Dotty...gingerly, and putting ice on hands afterwards*Dotty wrote:I'll hold myself together with glue if I have to, but I want in.
Go go Team Invalid!
- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
I have learned of this through chat and I'm in.
Furthermore there shall be ZOMBIES!
Because. yeah that's right, BECAUSE!
Furthermore there shall be ZOMBIES!
Because. yeah that's right, BECAUSE!
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
Throw my name up there.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
well least the Keon to keff height ratio is intact.
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
It looks more like she can fly.
Dawg, put that in, it's gold.
Dawg, put that in, it's gold.
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
Bastire! The only "sketch" I've got so far gives away the ending! >=(K-Dawg wrote:Now I shall be the first to post concept sketches and ideas for my short comic idea:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
^^ I want in on this! 
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
I'll post so many conflicting sketches that you won't know what goes in it and what doesn't!
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
I want to try this! The only problem is that my USBs don't work, so there might be a problem in scanning, coloring. Dare I... color with pencils?! We shall see!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
- Robin Pierce
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1610
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
- Location: Should we check the internet? :S
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
okay! OKAY. I'll TRY. so that's a maybe.
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
Do we post the comics in this thread, or do we put them up on our sites and link to them?
And if it's the latter, do we have to have a CG webcomic account to participate?
And if it's the latter, do we have to have a CG webcomic account to participate?
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
Character Sketches




- K-Dawg
- I wanna LIVE
- Posts: 4844
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Yes, let us check!
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
The vague answer: Go with whatever you believe in.Paul Escobar wrote:Do we post the comics in this thread, or do we put them up on our sites and link to them?
And if it's the latter, do we have to have a CG webcomic account to participate?
An actual answer to your question: Post the comics where ever you want, in this thread, on your site, on some tree and you take polarids, doesn't matter. And no you don't have to have a CG account, this is open to anyone at all. It just so happens it's only posted here, mostly cause I'd rather not go to every community I post on and have to keep track of it here and there.
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
Cool. Add me to the participant list, please.K-Dawg wrote:Post the comics where ever you want, in this thread, on your site, on some tree and you take polarids, doesn't matter. And no you don't have to have a CG account, this is open to anyone at all.
- Lunar
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:46 pm
- Location: Do I look insane?
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
If for no other reason than to get off the wimpy list of wimpy wimps I'll think about putting something together.
- Tynan
- A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Adventuring
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
I'm down like a clown with a frown.
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
It'd be really cool if this could all be published afterwards on one of those print on demand places, so we could all have a hard copy.
- CaptainClaude
- Witty British President
- Posts: 5647
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Short Comic thread of bitter tears and smiles.
need to have a set page size and res then, thats crazy with the organisation!
you must be some kind of maniac.
you must be some kind of maniac.














