Family Tree (and shizzle, warning: me stretch screen.)

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:If you put me in, I'll let it be known that Col, Yeahduff, and I all know each other in real life.
What he said.

Also, Komiyan and I had a brief scuffle around the beginning of the year. She won. (this time...)

Nutcracker
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Nutcracker »

ryclaude wrote:
blackaby wrote:Where would I fit in? I'm a freaking n00b. I don't think I've even graduated to lackey status yet. :P
Join me and together we could rule the galaxy, as... as... Well, lets say brother and older sister.
I'm a n00b... Can I join?
*gives RA Toothy Smile of Hope*

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

rkolter wrote:Beth and I will adopt G-Lode too!

(Hey, Beth picked KrisX and Lego... I get to pick two too!)
No, no, no, G-lode is my indentured manservant. You can't have him!
Image Image

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Post by LibertyCabbage »

organization rawks

(it's true...)
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Nanda wrote:
rkolter wrote:Beth and I will adopt G-Lode too!

(Hey, Beth picked KrisX and Lego... I get to pick two too!)
No, no, no, G-lode is my indentured manservant. You can't have him!
G-lode can be our son, and his job is to be your endentured servant. Whohoo! Another line between us! :wink:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

me and K-Dawg are a part of CJ's harem!
(as well as Merc and Komiyan and... one more person I think. My memory = bad)

Also, Levi-Chan is my adopted child. :D

To make things even more complicated, I'm also a minion of KrisX.
Whee!

*jumps all over RA when nobody's looking*
Image

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

That's awesome! Oooh, add on CJ's harem, cause I'm in it :D
Also, Komiyan and I had a brief scuffle around the beginning of the year. She won. (this time...)
I can't remember why, but I'm sure you deserved it!
Last edited by Komiyan on Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Hehe, this is awsome. I have no clue where I might fit in. (because I don't...) But if anyone wants to adopt a lacky...
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I just want to be it. Be creative and put me anywhere, I just want in. :) This is awsome.

[<3's RA]
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

sfaskljas so many people. i will half-attempt to organize all you crazy people later. harem will be darkboodishredpink.
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Post by LibertyCabbage »

i wanna be in it but just because i wanna be a chibi :-?

ref pic

yeah...
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Nightgaunt
Regular Poster
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Post by Nightgaunt »

I was once told I'm like the weird uncle that no one likes to talk about
http://ruetheday.keenspace.com Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners.

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

As a free-spirited loner who plays by his own rules and cruises across the country with only the wind in his hair for company, who's world-wearied eyes cast a firey stare to the horizon as the sun sets and paints his long shadow to the far reaches of the plains, with no family to speak of and no responsibility but for his own thoughts, making his never-ending journey of purpose without meaning, standing tall alone, with broad shoulders carrying nothing and everything and I can't remember where I was going with this post.




...

*hits submit anyway*
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Nightgaunt wrote:I was once told I'm like the weird uncle that no one likes to talk about
Ha! My family is terribly caucasian when it comes to family, meaning we're anti-social and never talk to each other, and I have never met any relatives outside of my immediate family, nor do I even know of their existance.

As for the Keenspace family tree, please note my biological parents.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

You could group a ton of people together under people who have been "Lego'd," or who have been "pwned by M^2," or who have been "jailed by RA." There'd be quite a few people you can throw on then.

User avatar
Blackaby
Regale her
Posts: 3441
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Sitting on the pudge.
Contact:

Post by Blackaby »

*tattles on Claude*
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
Image
guest artists get free puppies
Image

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

Col wrote:You could group a ton of people together under people who have been "Lego'd," or who have been "pwned by M^2," or who have been "jailed by RA." There'd be quite a few people you can throw on then.
i don't even know how many i've jailed :O

i think i'll add in CJ'S harem, my jailed folks, and if i can prod lego into telling me who's been lego'd...i already have plans for m2. >;D
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
Mvmarcz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Post by Mvmarcz »

RA wrote:
Col wrote:You could group a ton of people together under people who have been "Lego'd," or who have been "pwned by M^2," or who have been "jailed by RA." There'd be quite a few people you can throw on then.
i don't even know how many i've jailed :O

i think i'll add in CJ'S harem, my jailed folks, and if i can prod lego into telling me who's been lego'd...i already have plans for m2. >;D
:puts on ninja gear:
Image
NJ: "You know the drill, you're AWESOME!"
I am the artist formerly known as M2

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Just for the record, The Mrs. and I have adopted Vorticus and Phact0rri with their consent. That gives us six lovely children.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

rkolter wrote:Just for the record, The Mrs. and I have adopted Vorticus and Phact0rri with their consent. That gives us six lovely children.
Going for a full litter? :P
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Locked