I was bummed too, not so much because I thought he was ideal (I've too much Red State in me to swallow socialized medicine without a little gaggingEnedlammeniel wrote:Aw... So sad. Kucinich would have been ideal. Too bad he never had a chance in hell.swimmingtrunks wrote:In other news more related to the thread topic, Kucinich is dropping out of the race, which is kind of sad for me, but also kind of nice, as I feel less guilty about voting for someone with a slightly better chance of making it into the White House.
US political nonsense
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Kucinich has some nice policies but little in the way of leadership abilities. I think he's better as a congressman.
You are of course right, but that's the shorthand used in these parts. Kinda like Graphic Language is used for swearing, but it literally means visually descriptive. So it goes.
Ha ha, you sound like a nun.mcDuffies wrote: Besides there's some kind of mixup with the term "mature audience", I think. Series for mature audience are series about topics that interest mature audience the most, but that's not always sex and violence. In fact, sex and violence are usually very juvenile topics since it's immature teenagers who are interested in them the most. They should have a tag "sex-deprived teenage audience" or something like that instead.
You are of course right, but that's the shorthand used in these parts. Kinda like Graphic Language is used for swearing, but it literally means visually descriptive. So it goes.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Don't tell me that Adult Swim is not compatibile with Swimming Trunks.swimmingtrunks wrote:This is a strange strain of off-topic. Although US politics and Adult Swim are probably comparably unbearable at the moment.
I agree with what's being said about Adult Swim- I used to like it, but I'm not sure that was because of all the anime, back in the day.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod






