Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

*stares into middle space and drools venerably*

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

*stares into middle school and drools uncontrollably*
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

*shoves her mouth full of Skittles while typing and drools accidentally*
Image

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Soap Soaperson wrote:
JexKerome wrote:I have those right here on my drive, though.
No offense, but why?
Data gathering, of course.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

Soap Soaperson wrote:
JexKerome wrote:I have those right here on my drive, though.
No offense, but why?
Why keep any photos? I collect pictures of people I know online as well.

- Joel Fagin
Image

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

Soap Soaperson wrote:
wp wrote:
Soap Soaperson wrote: No offense, but why?
For celebrity pr0n!
Oh, it's on. It's ON! *kill bill mode*
You guys better watch out if you try to paste her face onto various naked bodies.

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

Joel Fagin wrote:
Soap Soaperson wrote:
JexKerome wrote:I have those right here on my drive, though.
No offense, but why?
Why keep any photos? I collect pictures of people I know online as well.

- Joel Fagin
If I'm super-duper friends-for-ages with the person, I do too. I'm not saying none of us could ever be, I just....

...WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT MY PICTURE? *paranoids up the forum*
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

Soap Soaperson wrote:If I'm super-duper friends-for-ages with the person, I do too. I'm not saying none of us could ever be, I just....
Normally, I'd concede the point, but... computers, you know. Pictures are tiny, tiny things and harddrives are so big. It's cheap nostalgia. In many ways, it comes down to an attitude of "Neh, might as well".
...WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT MY PICTURE? *paranoids up the forum*
Well, it's your own fault. You've held them back for so long we all feel compelled to grab them for their collectable value. Image

For the record, I don't have them.

Hmmm....

Oh, what the hell....

*saves*

BWAHAHAHAHA!

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Pimpette wrote:*shoves her mouth full of Skittles while typing and drools accidentally*
Now there's a mess. Hope you have a keyboard guard.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

Joel Fagin wrote:
Soap Soaperson wrote: ...WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT MY PICTURE? *paranoids up the forum*
Well, it's your own fault. You've held them back for so long we all feel compelled to grab them for their collectable value.

- Joel Fagin
I guess the bigger deal I make out of them, the more people'll save 'em. o_o *shuts up*

GOOD JOB SOAP, NOW YOUR MUG IS ON THE INTARNETS FOREVER AND EVER!
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yeah, but you're an electrotechnics student, so living with your parents is okay. One day you'll graduate (Put that off as long as you can), and you'll have a career in the fast-paced and exciting industry of electrotechnics, designing electrotechnical systems and developing electrotechniques to be used with electrotech equipment.

What the Hell is 'electrotechnics' anyway? Is it anything to do do with Nikola Tesla?
Well, pretty much everything. Cumputer science, Telecomunications, electronics, automatic systems, quant physics applied in electronics...
My major is computer science, but you got it right, we're more about designing and maintaining hardware, and not much about programming (as one would thing). I know it has a different name elsewhere, but that's what will be written on my diploma.

Oh, and technically I live with my parents, but residing in different city (where uni is) I do live in my own apartment.
If I'm super-duper friends-for-ages with the person, I do too. I'm not saying none of us could ever be, I just....
So... any hot sexy mcDuffies pictures on your HD? I know it's hard to resist... :P

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

mcDuffies wrote:
If I'm super-duper friends-for-ages with the person, I do too. I'm not saying none of us could ever be, I just....
So... any hot sexy mcDuffies pictures on your HD? I know it's hard to resist... :P
By "ages," I mean a loooong time. -_- I'm not being a diva about pictures, I just think it's more fun to associate everyone with their avatars. I mean, c'mon! You're a giant orange cat-baron, what's not to love?

I think I only have one Spacer's picture on my hard drive, and the person took it to help me with an art project which required a photo reference. WOW I'LL BET THEY FEEL SPECIAL NOW
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

:O

Delete your photo of MH or face my wrath!!!!

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

No, it's too hot a picture to waste! *fap fap fap*
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Damn you Soap!

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Soap Soaperson wrote:No, it's too hot a picture to waste! *fap fap fap*
ImageNow I'm not unexperienced in the sexual side of life... but I don't think girls *fap*

Edit: To include smilie
Last edited by Spriteville, USA on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

What are you doing with that picture of my mom?!? :o

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

It's more like *schlick*.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Spriteville, USA wrote:
Soap Soaperson wrote:No, it's too hot a picture to waste! *fap fap fap*
Now I'm not unexperienced in the sexual side of life... but I don't think girls *fap*
Image

I don't want to know. I just don't want to know.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

War wrote:It's more like *schlick*.
Yeah that sounds about right... although written down it loses some of the inherant charm. =]

Locked