*Hides from Shigeru Miyamoto for betraying him*
Wii numbers... again.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Re: Wii numbers... again.
This is why I really wish I had a 360.
*Hides from Shigeru Miyamoto for betraying him*
*Hides from Shigeru Miyamoto for betraying him*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
Re: Wii numbers... again.
Nintendo's buisness ethics have been in question long before the Wii, for instance remember the Ethernet adaptor for the Game Cube? Nintendo sold it, but never made any games to support it. Absurd!
Re: Wii numbers... again.
Although some people were able to play some gamecube games online thanks to a PC program that emulated a LAN. Kirby's Air Ride and Double Dash had the ability to play online. Hell, I have a friend who still plays Phantasy Star Online on his gamecube via a fanserver. So that's... 3 games it can play "online"?
I'll get my Wii numbers later when i can get my wii back from a friend.
I'll get my Wii numbers later when i can get my wii back from a friend.
You know, i should work on this.
Re: Wii numbers... again.
Thats only two Nintendo games that came out late in the GC life span.
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Re: Wii numbers... again.
I fucking love PSO. I hate how Phantasy Star Universe ruined it.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
Re: Wii numbers... again.
Even as a Nintendo fanboy I have to admit that the company is a bit backwards... although they have done a great job staying insanely profitable and that's what the company really cares about, so in that respect they probably don't feel too bad about being way behind in online gaming.
