Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Hey guys, it's me! Don't listen to them!

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

mcDuffies wrote:
wp wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:I'm almost 23
Wow, I'm older than you are!...

And I don't have a job...

And I still live with my parents...

:cry:
Wow, I'm older than you are!...

And I don't have a job...

And I still live with my parents...
*Wonders if he's the only person here that doesn't live with his parents*
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Toxic wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
wp wrote: Wow, I'm older than you are!...

And I don't have a job...

And I still live with my parents...

:cry:
Wow, I'm older than you are!...

And I don't have a job...

And I still live with my parents...
*Wonders if he's the only person here that doesn't live with his parents*
Lord, I hope not. Otherwise that means my parents are playing a very elaborate trick on me making me think I just bought my first house.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Col, I am your father!

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Digital War wrote:Col, I am your father!
I thought we agreed that we both didn't want any kids.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

My bad :(.

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Digital War wrote:My bad :(.
Just cover up next time, I don't like these constant scares.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

:o WAIT, WAIT!!! What'd you say about being my father!? Wait! Where are you going??? Get back here! Are you still my father?! Is Merc my mother?!? (and if so, where's my ears and tail?) What's going on? Why won't anyone talk to me?!?

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Col wrote::o WAIT, WAIT!!! What'd you say about being my father!? Wait! Where are you going??? Get back here! Are you still my father?! Is Merc my mother?!? (and if so, where's my ears and tail?) What's going on? Why won't anyone talk to me?!?
...let's just say that, while your daddy and mummy, wherever and whoever they are, love you... they don't love you in that "I want to talk to you and have you know we're related" sort of way.

Feel better?
-Grace (BOMC)

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

Actually, you're the ghost of their sacrificed firstborn son.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Col wrote: Why won't anyone talk to me?!?
I don't believe in ghosts.
Image

Ian Moulding
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.
Contact:

Post by Ian Moulding »

I'm thirty-freakin-two years old...

I have a job...

I live on my own...

It's overrated.

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

mcDuffies wrote:
wp wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:I'm almost 23
Wow, I'm older than you are!...

And I don't have a job...

And I still live with my parents...

:cry:
Wow, I'm older than you are!...

And I don't have a job...

And I still live with my parents...

I suddenly feel a lot better about myself...
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

BOMC wrote:...let's just say that, while your daddy and mummy, wherever and whoever they are, love you... they don't love you in that "I want to talk to you and have you know we're related" sort of way.

Feel better?
Actually, you're the ghost of their sacrificed firstborn son.
I don't believe in ghosts.
You guys are mean. Nobody loves me. I wish I was dead!!! :cry:

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Col wrote:
BOMC wrote:...let's just say that, while your daddy and mummy, wherever and whoever they are, love you... they don't love you in that "I want to talk to you and have you know we're related" sort of way.

Feel better?
Actually, you're the ghost of their sacrificed firstborn son.
I don't believe in ghosts.
You guys are mean. Nobody loves me. I wish I was dead!!! :cry:
Well if you want to get technical about it...you kinda are already.

Hey at least there aren't any angry ghost monkeys chasing you!....oh nuts here they come again... *Can no longer type the key board is smeared with ectoplasmic monkey poop!*

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Tynan wrote: *Can no longer type*
Hallelujah!

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

I bet your wondering how it is that I can type...well I didn't want to touch the ectoplasm so who was I gonna call!?

Ghostbusters of course! But they've blacklisted me....so I called Bob Dole he came and cleaned up my key board lickity split!

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Luprand wrote:
Tynan wrote: *Can no longer type*
Hallelujah!

--Sij
Luprand, on behalf of the chat, I would like to award you three million Keen Points. Good job.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

*agrees completely with Luprand while maintaining outward appearance of polite acquaintance with Tynan*
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

*rolls around on the floor*
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Locked