JexKerome wrote:*Takes that completely the wrong way, goes inform Isukiyomi*mcDuffies wrote: Now do me! Do me!
Alter Egos III
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Isukiyomi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2446
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
- Location: The Big Apple
- Contact:
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti
- DocBrown03
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:40 am
- Location: kansas
- Contact:
- DocBrown03
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:40 am
- Location: kansas
- Contact:
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Me next! Me next!cortland wrote:* does McDuffies! *![]()
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- Chrismills
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Komiyan
- HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
- Posts: 2725
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
- Location: Hrmph.
- Contact:

Me and my boyfriend.
And what happens when people dress as firefly characters and get very drunk.. I was being Zoe, in that I had a gun and shot people a whole lot. Far left, bottom row, being deafened by 'Jayne' :p
I like Cort's leather jacket
- The Neko
- A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
- Location: New York City
Heh. I saw them before she deleted them. HAHA!Soap Soaperson wrote:Funny story. I posted a real picture in this topic, then one minute later, I chickened out and deleted the post. I am a sad person.Toxic wrote:Soap, when are we going to get to see your selfpics again?
And I mean the real ones.
WASN'T THAT SUCH AN AMUSING TALE? HUH? HUH?
jag saknar självförtroende
- Soap Soaperson
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
- Location: Florida
YOUR VICTORY MEANS NOTHING NOW, MWA HA HA!The Neko wrote:Heh. I saw them before she deleted them. HAHA!Soap Soaperson wrote:Funny story. I posted a real picture in this topic, then one minute later, I chickened out and deleted the post. I am a sad person.Toxic wrote:Soap, when are we going to get to see your selfpics again?
And I mean the real ones.
WASN'T THAT SUCH AN AMUSING TALE? HUH? HUH?
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
-
Ian Moulding
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:07 pm
- Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.
- Contact:
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Eeeh, I've seen worse art.cortland wrote:
DarkMagician
So, does this qualify as fan art? 8)
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm









ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!











