Yes, I am aware of the shittyness

Yes, I am aware of the shittyness

Postby Epic on Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:07 am

:P i screwed up on the last cell BIG time, but meh.
Epic
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:22 pm

meh. Lesson leaned, neh?
We all phuck up with comics sometimes... You should see some of my older ones!! ^_^ Whole panels, even pages went missing because the art sucked so bad. 1337 whoops ass compared to my old stuff. lol

I personally didn't see any problem with it. Except that you shouldn't strangle your sister in her sleep.... that's what swords or kitchen knives are for. :B hehe.
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:29 pm

Shit, I might bring back my old Angel V series.

But that was a fucking WEIRD ASS COMIC. Made FLCL look... nevermind. It was COOL, tho.
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Postby Epic on Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:36 am

link me :D!!!
Epic
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:20 am

LOL I did Angel V about three or four years ago, before online comics really picked up, and I didn't have a scanner at that time. It's all in a binder hidden deep in the dank recesses of my boxes in the shed, collecting dust. Probably under something very heavy. :lol:

:roll: Anyway, I'd have to redraw the damn thing before I could publish it. as my scanner officially SUCKS ASS. Maybe I should get some inking pens and nibs..... but that's beside the point. There is no link to Angel V, but there may be in the future, depeding on whether or not I decide to resuscitate the bizzarre tale. :) It involves many furries. Why? I have no friggin' idea. My comics started to make sense only when I first got drunk. Then stuff like Project: Eden X and Slixxor , as well as High Altitude, was written (but never published, I have many character sketches and plotlines, but no real comics yet).

I dunno when I'll be coming out with my other comics... but I have many which I have written (or at least started,) which I could redraw and use as a basis for a kickass story. I'll stop at 5 webcomics. :P

Hopefully, I can finish my ultramodern, supergoth masterpeice Eden X before 2005. High Altitude may come out around Midsummer, 2003, depending on scheduling and circumstances, as I may have moved by then. Angel V would probably come out sometime in Spring 2004. None of these dates is really set in stone, except for Eden X. Let's just say it fucking ROCKS, so I need more time to do it.
The reason it's been taking so long is because the artwork I use in that series pushes the envelope of my artistic talent, and because of that, my skills increased so fast that the artwork from the beginning of the first 30 page issue was entirely different from the beginning's artwork, and I wasn't happy with the storyline I had written, so I scrapped the entire thing. Even the characters have gone over at least 5 revisions each, each time becoming more detailed. If you've ever seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, that's what inspired Eden X. But the two are different, as Eden X has a deeper, darker storyline and is even more complex, shadowed and just fuggin' cool. :D I need to finish it soon.

But when I get the comics up, I'll link you first, allright? :D
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Postby Kira-chan on Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:38 am

Nah, not shitty. We all understand how friggin' fickle artistic tendencies tend to be. I know first hand. ::grapples with her sketchbook before sending it flying across the room to land with a satisfying *SWACK* against the couch:: ^^;

Anyway, other news: (10/12) Hee! Three looks quite adrorable. I like the little joke, made me giggle, even in my semi-sleeping state. I think I've now chosen my favorite character. For now...:wink:

(Oh, and Epic may know, but I will be starting a comic soon as well...if 1) I get my art to cooperate long enough to finalize the character designs and 2) I get my mind to cooperate and give me the attentioon span to write it all out. ^^; Heh. It may be a little while...)
I am the Mistress of all things sugar. Fear my Uber-Concentrated Sugar Cubes of Doom!!!
"THE POUNCY ONE!!!" - UrbanKOTQ
Sartan Cat's Goddess of Death
Bothersome Irish lass and Sword Nut
Anthropomorphic Elemental Mage
"Altogether cute thing." - I forget who said it...^^;
Kira-chan

Postby Epic on Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:12 am

yay :)

and just in case there's any confusion, this topic was about 10/10's comic, not 10/12's :) I like the way 10/12's came out

And I'd like to point out that your favorate character dies ^____^ nyah.

*flrrd*
Epic
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:44 pm

Yay to the wonders of the three day weekend! *unenthusiastic yay*

Maybe now I can finally get my ass in gear and do my next comic...
Nah. hehehe
Dns server giving me excuse to be lazy.
Monday I get my liscence, then the terror on the road begins. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *hack* K.
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Postby Epic on Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:58 am

i shall make it a point to avoid the roads in <insert uber's city/town/villiage/ghetto/space colony# here> from now on o.O;
Epic
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Fri Oct 18, 2002 10:39 pm

Neh... I only crash when I'm distracted... OO!!! SHINY OBJECT!!! *runs off to play with, and eventually ends up blowing whatever it was up*
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Postby Epic on Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:43 pm

Yes, uranium is shiny.
Epic
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:46 pm

Maybe I shouldn't have tried to put it in my mouth....

Uranium 233 fillings, you know... Terrible reaction with other radioactive elements, especially itself when propelled at enourmous speeds... Whoop! Just told you how an Atomic Bomb works....

And next lesson -> the baby-pult.
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Return to 1337 Comics