Ssed's Art Sucks.

Ssed's Art Sucks.

Postby Ssedrey on Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:34 pm

Welcome to the happy artistic feedback thread, where I'll be putting myself in the stocks and eagerly awaiting a hale of tomatoes. Or other produce. Mmmmm.... fruits and vegetables.

For all the firebreathers out there... this thread's for you. As I've mentioned, I feel that my art for better or worse has a long way to go, and I'm more than happy to hear any criticism that might better point my poor misguided soul in the appropriate direction. If you don't like it, and you have a good idea of how to improve, let me know. If you enjoy it, I'd very much appreciate any kind words you may have to offer. If you hate it, or just want to look brilliant by posting a magnificently witty and sarcastic comment, go ahead and do that here too. I'm sure Brook and I'll enjoy a good laugh over it.

Anyways, let the art ripping begin. And don't forget to check all food items at the door.
"And so the tomato spoke..." - Ssedrey
Ssedrey
Regular Poster

the art doens't suck

Postby Anime_duck on Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:53 am

pretty much that's all i need to say. the art on the comic rocks. :D
Anime_duck
Regular Poster

woo-hoo!

Postby Ssedrey on Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:47 pm

My tears are overflowing like waterfalls!
Ssedrey
Regular Poster

Postby Hounder on Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:16 am

Ssedry, definuitely one of the better artists out there. Sure, there is always room for improvement, but, he's still far better than alot of them out there.
Who? Me? NEVER...
Hounder

w0rd.

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11834 on Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:58 am

I really enjoyed Diana of the hunt. It's funneh, and the artwork? Keep up the good work! ^^ And... I WANT MORE TOO!!! I demand more!! Well... not really, you dont have to but, I really *really* like it.
ZOMBIE USER 11834

Postby K_One on Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:42 pm

I hope someone does send some flames. Its been a while since I've gotten into a good forum fight. I'll make sure they take their 2 cent comments and save them up. Maybe one day they will be able to afford a cast for all of the limbs that will be broken by me. :P

Location: On the stairway to heaven , seeking out my goddess...

Postby Ssedrey on Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:09 am

Indeed. Then fear your nemesis, for these two cents belong to none other than I! The great Bandolero.

*ahem* Ssedrey, which is another facet of the entity of I, is one hell of a crappy artist. The guy needs to learn to draw. Who does he think he is, trying to do a webcomic? He'd have better luck trying to draw with his teeth. (which isn't far from the truth. I use my nose, actually). He's a worthless no good dark jedi master, who could never beat Yoda no matter how hard he tried. I can't believe anyone could possibly compliment his high and mighty butt weasel-ness in any way.
Ssedrey
Regular Poster

Postby Ssedrey on Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:10 am

here here! that's tellin' him!
Ssedrey
Regular Poster

Return to Diana of the Hunt