Mr. Wall

Mr. Wall

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11536 on Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:06 am

So, I haven't heard much about Mr. Wall's showings lately? Are you guys into LOTR??? Did you play that on him yet?
ZOMBIE USER 11536
Regular Poster

Postby DJRuby on Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:17 am

As I recall we MST3Ked it once. Well, we started to, but I don't think any of us wanted to stay up late enough to finish it.
Never take life too seriously...nobody gets out of it alive, anyway.

http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com
DJRuby
Regular Poster

Postby RubysAngel on Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:38 pm

Yeah, and as I recall, we could have watched it, but we just HAD to wait for Chris to go get his LOTR Widescreen because we (gasp, horrors!) accidentally got the fullscren version when LOTR came out. It took him and Brett's room mate almost two hours to make a ten minute trip. By the time they got back it had to have been 10:30, on a school/work night, but we started watching anyway, the silly "I can make it on two hours sleep" twentysomethings that we are... I think we got to some scene where they're walking... I dunno, could be wrong. ;)
No Trees Were Harmed In The Creation Of This KeenSpace Forum Message.
However, A Significant Number Of Kilobytes Were Horribly Inconvenienced.

<a href="http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com">Drawing The Line</a> - A new web comic based on the adventures of a man who has done the unimaginable - He decided to attend an art college. Come observe the antics and survival tactics of he and his crazy, witty, sometimes odd friends, and watch as a boy becomes a man becomes an <i>artist</i>
RubysAngel
Regular Poster

Postby DJRuby on Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:23 am

Very funny :roll:
Never take life too seriously...nobody gets out of it alive, anyway.

http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com
DJRuby
Regular Poster

Postby PrintError on Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:57 pm

Man, that pissed me off so bad... Didn't we play Smash Bros. the entire time while waiting? Turns out he went off to see his gurlie friend and SCREWED us on LOTR :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hehe. Mr. Wall has been resting for a few weeks. With my roommates moving out and the ass-ton of furniture being moved around (plus my woman moving from my room into the other room), the place has been a mess. Plus, no one around to throw wall parties for.

If you wanna fly/drive/teleport down and pay homage, IM me and let me know. We can arrange something. Bring lots of food and cute chicks with you.

Oh yes, and you must love kittens.
"You Know I'm Your Hero" - Me
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby PrintError on Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:59 pm

Oh yeah, I am planning a Wall party the day before classes rekindle. Naturally.

I'm thinking Ice Age and/or Lilo & Stitch and/or Monster's Inc. Gotta be a funny cartoon to kick off the new semester of horrendous art naziism.

And BTW, I'm going to KILL that F*CKING ROBOT in the school store! He called me Dave today!!!
"You Know I'm Your Hero" - Me
PrintError
Regular Poster

Return to Drawing the Line