Shameless Website Plug - Has to do with pets...

Do you have a pet?

Yes - Cat(s)
40%
Yes - Dog(s)
20%
Yes - Cat (s) & Dog (s)
20%
Yes - Trained Wombat
No votes
Yes - Other
No votes
No, because I suck...
20%

Total votes : 5

Shameless Website Plug - Has to do with pets...

Postby PrintError on Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:03 pm

http://www.petspotlight.com

A buddy of mine in Tampa started this, and my kitty Gwendlyn is "Pet of the Week" 8)

Join up, show pictures, enjoy your pet. Kitties are SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
"You Know I'm Your Hero" - Me
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11536 on Tue Nov 05, 2002 5:57 am

I have a cat. I used to have 2 dogs, but my puppy (she's not really a puppy she's 4) ran away a few weeks ago. What makes it worse, she ran away in VIRGINIA (I live in NY). I've called shelters, animal control, plus my cousin is keeping an eye out, but we haven't heard anything. :(

I have a kitty cat named "Tobias T. Kat", we call him Toby. My son gave him the formal name. :lol:

My other doggie is what my brother & I call a "chicken-dog". She's 1/2 greyhound & 1/2 doberman. She's very pretty. BUT REALLY REALLY TIMID!!! She's lived with us for 5 years now & she STILL skitish. When my brother visits he says "you're not a real dog!" I know, it's mean...but truly, she's a PITA.
ZOMBIE USER 11536
Regular Poster

Postby PrintError on Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:24 pm

Sorry to hear about the pup :(

Post your stories and pictures on the site though. Tell your friends. Shamelessly plug cute pets!
"You Know I'm Your Hero" - Me
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby SweetV on Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:18 pm

I have a dog called Lilly - she's an Italian Greyhound (looks like a miniature greyhound basically) and she's sooo sweet. I miss her so much tho 'cause she in England with my family and I'm here in the US. She used to cuddle up with me under the covers at night and sleep there, sometimes resting her head or paw on my shoulder/tummy and then she'd wake me up in the morning licking my feet (haha)! I was trying to see if I could maybe get her over here but I don't want her to go through quarantine and right now there's no other way :( Also my brother wouldn't be happy about her leaving. I am going to get a new puppy soon tho which I'm very excited about.
I will try and get my mum to scan a pic and send it to me (if her scanner works) - I have some really funny ones of her wearing hats and shoes and stuff, lol. :)
Last edited by SweetV on Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetV

Postby SweetV on Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:19 pm

I have a dog called Lilly - she's an Italian Greyhound (looks like a miniature greyhound basically) and she's sooo sweet. I miss her so much tho 'cause she in England with my family and I'm here in the US. She used to cuddle up with me under the covers at night and sleep there, sometimes resting her head or paw on my shoulder/tummy and then she'd wake me up in the morning licking my feet (haha)! I was trying to see if I could maybe get her over here but I don't want her to go through quarantine and right now there's no other way :( Also my brother wouldn't be happy about her leaving. I am going to get a new puppy soon tho which I'm very excited about.
I will try and get my mum to scan a pic and send it to me (if her scanner works) - I have some really funny ones of her wearing hats and shoes and stuff, lol. :)
SweetV

Postby SweetV on Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:33 pm

oops :oops:
SweetV

Cats

Postby Irish Cowboy on Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:50 pm

I have two cats who are plotting my demise as soon as they reach autonomy. Weekly updates of their dastardly plan occur on the Blargh section of DrunkenDeities.com, as Silent Bob can attest to.
They shall not win without a fight. :x
See you along the trail...
"You gotta be one of the good guys, son, 'cause there's way too many of the bad."
- Preacher, Garth Ennis
Irish Cowboy

Return to Drawing the Line