Halloween

Halloween

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11536 on Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:13 am

So. What are you kids up to tommorrow? Parties? Anyone dressing up?

I'm on door patrol and supervisor. Which means I get to walk the neighborhood with my son and his friends. At some houses I even get my own candy. :lol:

My son is dressing up as Homer Simpson. Me? I'm gonna be a witch. Well...that's a little redundant on my part. :wink:

Hope you guys have fun, whatever you decide to do.
ZOMBIE USER 11536
Regular Poster

Postby DJRuby on Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:17 pm

I'm gonna miss not being able to dress up, this year. Last year Brett an' I we awesome as Jay an' Bob, but this year, since I'm still stuck in a wheelchair...I dunno...FDR? Lieutenant Dan? Dunno.

I'm interested to hear what Bats' costume was. Hers are always....scary. And you still around, Brett? What're you gonna be, this year?

Anyway, this was last year's -
Never take life too seriously...nobody gets out of it alive, anyway.

http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com
DJRuby
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11536 on Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:21 pm

Ah the face behind the legend....

BRETT!!!!!!

you guys did look good!!!

If I remember to take the digital camera out of tim's car (my man) before he goes to work, I'll snap a pic of my son dressed up as Homer. :D
ZOMBIE USER 11536
Regular Poster

Postby PrintError on Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:10 am

Where the HELL did you get that picture? :o :o :o

I want that blown up, if you can. That's awesome man.

Well, this year, in honor of last year, I went as Jay once again. I had a little more of the attitude this year, claming that my Silent Bob had been killed by alien monkeys with ray guns. I was pissed :evil: :D

It was a lot of fun... but it ain't the same with you man. I need my Silent Bob. If you're up for it, I'll do it again next year. I've NEVER gotten so many propz as I do dressed as Jay. I should do it every day...

I also managed to convince two chicks I'd just met to pose nude for me to photograph. Damn it's good to be the king. (they're coming over Sunday)
"You Know I'm Your Hero" - Me
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby DJRuby on Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:42 pm

You mean you... and you got to... and you're gonna... Aaaaaaaargh! Once again, Jay gets all the goodies, and Silent Bob gets nuthin'! Well, fuck THAT. You're not being Jay without me around, anymore! Not without your hetero-lifemate! (and photography assistant, if you need it...hint hint)

DJRuby
Regular Poster

Postby RubysAngel on Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:03 pm

Hey, HEY, excuse me! Stand around and be crude and pretend to skirt-chase all you want, but I draw the line (no pun intended) at nude photography... Unless I get to be part of the audience.
:wink: :wink:
No Trees Were Harmed In The Creation Of This KeenSpace Forum Message.
However, A Significant Number Of Kilobytes Were Horribly Inconvenienced.

<a href="http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com">Drawing The Line</a> - A new web comic based on the adventures of a man who has done the unimaginable - He decided to attend an art college. Come observe the antics and survival tactics of he and his crazy, witty, sometimes odd friends, and watch as a boy becomes a man becomes an <i>artist</i>
RubysAngel
Regular Poster

Postby PrintError on Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:57 pm

Well, with Katherine (classmate lesbian) and Dany (girlfriend/exgirlfriend/bedwarmer/model)'s permissions, I will post a couple of the really good ones for portfolio pieces.

I just can't wait til my teacher asks:
"Why is this nude chick blindfolded and handcuffed, while the straddling nude chick with the pierced nipples is biting a leather whip?" :o
"You Know I'm Your Hero" - Me
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby DJRuby on Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:58 pm

........no comment.

DJRuby
Regular Poster

Return to Drawing the Line