IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT

Postby RubysAngel on Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:28 am

Everyone please check the website for an important update regarding the progress of the comic.

Thank you,

Jessica
Webmaster, Drawing the Line
No Trees Were Harmed In The Creation Of This KeenSpace Forum Message.
However, A Significant Number Of Kilobytes Were Horribly Inconvenienced.

<a href="http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com">Drawing The Line</a> - A new web comic based on the adventures of a man who has done the unimaginable - He decided to attend an art college. Come observe the antics and survival tactics of he and his crazy, witty, sometimes odd friends, and watch as a boy becomes a man becomes an <i>artist</i>
RubysAngel
Regular Poster

Postby JMT on Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:27 am

For when DJ get's his hands on a internet-connected computer: Hope you're doing alright DJ. Need anything? Just ask. You might not get it, like if it's one hundred billion dollars, or sexual services, but anything you want, just ask, I'll give you, at the very least, a polite no. :)
JMT
Regular Poster

Postby SweetV on Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:17 pm

You know what I think? Anyone who isn't going to be sending DJ a card (tho you all should!!), actually even those who are going to send him a card (but ESPECIALLY those who aren't going to), should all give DJ lots of nice messages to read when he finally gets his hands on a computer. He needs all the love and support he can get because he's been through a lot and it isn't over yet :(

DJ I'm leaving you a message, although by the time you read this I'll have already spoken to you on the phone a bunch of times.
I just want you to know that I hope you get well real soon (and I'll have already told u that, too), and like I told Jess - it can only get better. Just stay strong - you're gonna be fine 'cause you're a fighter and Jess is a fighter and she's gonna take real good care of you. You've always been a great friend to me and if I can help in any way I will, just let me know. I'll atleast be there to listen anytime, whenever u want to talk - just a phonecall, email or IM away (you already know that). I hope to come and visit you soon (when I can get some money, lol). Take care Deej, and you take care too Jess. I love you guys :D
~Val xx
SweetV

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11536 on Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:54 pm

DJ, I can't call you. But by the time you've read this, I've sent a note to you & Jess. Stay strong buddy.

I'm sending you blessings & prayers. Get better soon.

Love & Light,

Starlite & Family.
ZOMBIE USER 11536
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11536 on Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:55 pm

DJ, I can't call you. But by the time you've read this, I've sent a note to you & Jess. Stay strong buddy.

I'm sending you blessings & prayers. Get better soon.

Love & Light,

Starlite & Family.
ZOMBIE USER 11536
Regular Poster

Postby JMT on Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:00 pm

Ya see that! That's twice the message for DJ to read when he gets around to it.
JMT
Regular Poster

Postby PrintError on Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:23 am

I got the call Monday morning from Jess and it scared the hell outta me. His friends and I here at RSAD (yes, the SAD school exists) are planning somethings in his honor, to take place as soon as possible. I'll post pictures and descriptions once this stuff gets rolling.

Among other things, we're planning a large group visit to bring him good wishes, a humongous card, and strippers...

We might not be able to get the strippers... sorry Deej.

Anyways, even though I'll say this to you in person, get well, we love ya. And we will most DEFINITELY miss you.

--
Brett (the real one)
PrintError@mindless.com
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby SweetV on Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:06 pm

cool, I'd love to see the pics and stuff :)
SweetV

Postby PrintError on Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:54 pm

Okay, just got off the phone with Jess, and here's the latest:

DJ is alive and semi-well. He's out of ICU and in his own room in the west wing of Tampa General Hospital.

The accident involved a Camery, a Camero, DJ & Jess, and the S-10 of doom (crazy lady who caused it all). She had 2 DUI's on her record, a kid in the car, and had been drinking earlier that day (but was not legally intoxicated at the time of the accident :evil: ).

DJ broke both tibia in both legs, as well as his 3rd metatarcel in his right foot (OUCH!). He also split his femur in his right leg and it's now screwed together. He will forever have titanium rods going the length of both tibia, making him part cyborg :P

Jess is bruised and battered, but otherwise okay.

The b*tch who caused it is in jail.

He'll be in the hospital at least until the end of the week, in a wheelchair for a few weeks, and undergoing physical therapy for a while afterwards. He will be sorely missed while he's away.

His RSAD friends (led by the glorious me... (had to get an ego moment in somewhere)) are going up Saturday to bombard him with bad jokes and perverted get well cards.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send him get-well cards at the address on the main site. He's one of those people who loves stuff like that.

Send love, send praise...

Send chocolate 8)

--
Brett
PrintError
Regular Poster

Postby Irish Cowboy on Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:03 pm

Not much of a card guy, but ill wish him well on the 3 forums i know he checks.
Really glad to hear you guys are alright, and dont hesitate to ask JMT for sexual favores; he's a whore.
Seriously tho, glad youre alright, thanks for the update.
See you along the trail...
"You gotta be one of the good guys, son, 'cause there's way too many of the bad."
- Preacher, Garth Ennis
Irish Cowboy

Postby JMT on Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:10 am

Irish Cowboy wrote: he's a whore

He certainly is.
JMT
Regular Poster

Postby JMT on Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:13 am

Irish Cowboy wrote: he's a whore

He certainly is.
JMT
Regular Poster

Postby DJRuby on Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:51 pm

And a two-timer, as well, apparently...so to speak.

By the way, all, I'm back online, and DTL should be, too, in the next few days. Look for the latest comic, hopefully, on Monday. I hope there's people out there still reading after all this time...
Never take life too seriously...nobody gets out of it alive, anyway.

http://drawingtheline.keenspace.com
DJRuby
Regular Poster

Return to Drawing the Line