Whee, it's starting!

Whee, it's starting!

Postby Rhekarid on Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:55 pm

Huzzah! I was wondering when this new comic would start...I'm also eagerly await, if they're coming, any of Kittyhawk's attempts to squeeze yaoi past Tom.

Oh, and I was Rhekarascid in the old forum, as should be obvious to...anyone smarter than me. Which I sincerely hope is all of you.
Last edited by Rhekarid on Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhekarid

Postby Ajcg51 on Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:45 am

Well I'm glad it's finally starting, and damn fine start to boot.... got to admire that colouring...
Alex
Ajcg51
Regular Poster

Postby Insane on Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:59 pm

Worship the new comic for it is good!
Morn the old comic for it was good.
I should do something with this blank space...
Insane
Regular Poster

*chirp*

Postby Shime on Wed Aug 14, 2002 3:19 pm

Yes! Sugoi! Good webcomic so far. [i was about to say ficcie, i think i been reading too much fanfiction -.-] and it's "mourn". i'm not trying to be smart or anything, just pointing out mistakes. ^^;;
Shime

Postby Shiver on Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:59 pm

more importantly i mourn the old forums. if i accidently went to the forum index i didn't have to scroll through a billion sub forums to find Montrose, it was always there... omnipresent. that and i could be as off topic as i wanted to be.... *sigh* i miss liking pie.

oh and new comic looks good, i'm just really happy it started. *looks over at Blue Angel Jessie and Five Lights Down and sighs*
pie is good for shoe.
http://www.burningprose.com <-go
Shiver
Regular Poster

Postby Hayasaka Kosei on Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:25 am

Shiver wrote:more importantly i mourn the old forums. if i accidently went to the forum index i didn't have to scroll through a billion sub forums to find Montrose, it was always there... omnipresent. that and i could be as off topic as i wanted to be.... *sigh* i miss liking pie.

oh and new comic looks good, i'm just really happy it started. *looks over at Blue Angel Jessie and Five Lights Down and sighs*

Yesh...I miss BAJ too....*looks over at her computer, which has a Blue Angel Jessie desktop*
Hayasaka Kosei
Regular Poster

Return to Montrose Academy