Well, is it? Your views.

Well, is it? Your views.

Postby Damientobin on Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:30 pm

*Puck, with cat ears and fox's tail, smiles to the audience.* <b>Puck</b>: "Hello, and welcome to this week's instalment of "The Great Debate". With me here tonight are Thor, sometimes called Donar or Asa-Thor, Norse god of Thunder, and reason we have a Thursday..."
*Thor, a guy all in furs and sweaty leather, nods and speaks in a thick Norweigan accent.* <b>Thor</b>: "I am glad to being here."
<b>Puck</b>: "...Dirk Gently, of Dirk Gently's Hollistic Detective Agency... *Dirk, he of long old brown leather coat, loud red-checkered shirt, bright red hat, and green-striped tie, waves a cigarette as if to say "well obviously, but we're getting full expenses paid, right? And what about those Euro notes?"*
<b>Puck</b>: "...Yomiko Readman, sometimes called "The Paper", world famous bibliophile..." *Yomiko, a bespeckled Japanese girl who seems to be fighting and winning a private war with Dirk regarding whose trenchcoat could look more scruffy, doesn't look up from her book.*
<b>Puck</b>: ".....Dr. Sigmund Freud, father of psychology..." *Freud waves.*
<b>Puck</b>: "...John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia..." <b>John</b>: "Hi, I'm John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia."
<b>Puck</b>:"...and a jar of something. *The Jar is a Jar.* Now then... the mythological hammer of Thor, sometimes called Mj
Damientobin

Postby Ajcg51 on Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:09 am

anyone care to translate all that to the level of human comprehension? :P I ask this because I know some humans...
Alex
Ajcg51
Regular Poster

Postby Uleski on Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:37 am

um... i'm just here for the free hats...
-hack uleski-
... i don't need no pithy sig line..!
Uleski

ya know.. that makes sense kinda.. sorta.. maybe..

Postby Anime_duck on Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:10 pm

at least thor could admit it. and frued.. he's creepy...
Anime_duck
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher on Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:44 pm

*somehow manages to not understand any of what is going on because of the lack of violence, squirrels that need slaying, and food*

Can a phallic hammer make killing a talking mole that wears sun glasses and a small hat easier? If so, can I please borrow it? Agent 000 needs to be killed.
Don't even ask me how long it took for me to come up with a name that wasn't already taken.
Christopher

Location: probably infront of hundreds of squirrels that are trying to kill me, or clicking random links

Postby Hayasaka Kosei on Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:57 am

I want to hear what the Jar has to say about it.
Hayasaka Kosei
Regular Poster

Postby Damientobin on Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:37 pm

Clearly you don't have your computer set to pick up ultraviolet text, otherwise you would have seen what the jar has to say.
Damientobin

Return to Montrose Academy