This new forum...

This new forum...

Postby Karasuhebi on Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:47 am

Some make entrances, some make exits. I will be doing the latter. While I enjoyed Montrose in its time, I will not enjoy the new variation of the forums. I'm sorry, but the off-topic banter was always somewhat amusing to me. As well, the roleplaying was an indivisible element of the original and latter forums for me. While I think that it's rude to kill a proper conversation with absolute moronity, I don't see a point in not allowing conversations to flow in different directions, as it strikes me the rules require.

Then again, truth be told, there are always differences of opinion and different means of enjoying oneself. Ergo, I will not say Tom is wrong in the way that he manages his forum. This is, quite simply, his option in his forum. I, however, will not remain under it. It's just not my style.

So, denizens of Montrose, 1, 2, 3, Kitsuko, Damion Dark Blade, Chicken, ART and 2's kids all bid you adieu. Go with God.
Karasuhebi

Postby Ajcg51 on Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:46 am

Bye Bye!!
*waves as the group walk off into the sunset*
Alex
Ajcg51
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher on Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:56 am

I knew that I should have made a good entrance!!! But I guess that it's too late for that.
Don't even ask me how long it took for me to come up with a name that wasn't already taken.
Christopher

Location: probably infront of hundreds of squirrels that are trying to kill me, or clicking random links

Postby Uleski on Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:27 am

seeing as how the story hasn't even started yet, i guess everything is going to be 'off-topic' by default.
-hack uleski-
... i don't need no pithy sig line..!
Uleski

Postby Burtonos on Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:48 am

i for one like this new forum and i can sum up the biggest perk in two words....NO POP-UPS!! thank you thank you thank you who ever picked this for the new forum site!!
we look for things...things that make us go
Burtonos
Regular Poster

Return to Montrose Academy