*sigh*

Postby Hayasaka Kosei on Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:51 pm

I play a Massive Squirrel deck that makes lots of token squirrels, then sacs them with Phyrexian Alter to generate a large amount of mana, then play stream of life.
Hayasaka Kosei
Regular Poster

Why?

Postby Zaki on Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:17 pm

Christopher, why do you hate squirrels?
*~Anger: Hate: Sorrow: Depression: Solitude~*
Zaki

SIGH

Postby Futaba on Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:46 pm

:( Well I had hope to get to the new comic stripes like I enjoyed Valkyrie when I went to other Keenspace forum. But being free I guess you take what you can get and just be happy about it.
Futaba

Postby Burtonos on Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:41 am

and my old magic software won't run on XP.....savages!! course i can see why now, having to buy "cards" online for the new game. that's something microsoft would do!! it HURTS me.
we look for things...things that make us go
Burtonos
Regular Poster

Postby Insane on Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:49 pm

I just played Magic the Gathering my first time today during 3rd period.
I like it but i'm still not totally sure on all the rules.
I was using someones dark deck
I should do something with this blank space...
Insane
Regular Poster

Postby Ajcg51 on Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:03 pm

I used to just collect the cards... the game itself never really interested me... so now I've got loads of cards that about 8 years ago I saw in glass cases for $20 each... (well certain ones...)

oh, does anyone know whether the issue 500 (Death of Superman) comic is valuable? glow in the dark cover art? I saw it on QVC for
Alex
Ajcg51
Regular Poster

Postby Burtonos on Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:54 am

well, it was alot easier before the, what is it....snow covered lands? the new rules are crap!!
we look for things...things that make us go
Burtonos
Regular Poster

wonder if we will wait another week

Postby Futaba on Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:23 am

wonder if it will be monday or if we'll have to wait a whole nother week to see how the Valkyrie changes back. Or perhaps told she won't untiil full mission is done.
Futaba

Postby Futaba on Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:27 am

Looks like our little Valkyrie got the boot this week.

Despite what anime taught you villians don't go down with one blow.

:oops:
Futaba

Postby Erickei on Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:42 am

Teriathanin wrote:Anyone got suggestions for a combo water and dark deck? Or even just for a newbie assembling her first deck that doesn't know what a good number for different stuffs would be?^^^; :oops:(ie, creature to mana to spell ratios...or deck size...)
Been awhile since I played, but...how about this, assuming yer not restricted by their current "deck format" rules:

make a more-or less standard Rain Dance deck (4squirtle/3War-T/2 or 3 classic Blastoise, 4magicarp/3 classic gyarados), add 4 sneasel/nyuuri (^_^), 4 dark energy, 4 pkmn breeder, 4 pkmn finder(name? lets you search for evolves?), 4 Rainbow energy(maybe), some heal items (pref Berries or moomoo milk), and the clefairy(?) from one of the neo sets that lets you search deck for basic energy; 4 nightly garbage run, 4 prof elm...decks have to be exactly 60 cards, normal distro is at least 20 energy for monocolor, 25+ for multicolor...for this, i'd say 20 water (raindance is best with solid water), 4 dark, 4 rainbow maybe...if you need to fill space, use feraligator line if you have the room (4/3/2 setup), with the one that makes you discard energy...use the attack, ngr to shuffle energy back in, the clefairy or elm gets it out again, blastoise to put all water en. in your hand onto any pkmn in play (Rain Dance eliminates 1 energy per turn limit for water en on water pkmn)...i call it "inifinite recursion raindance" ^_^ if you don;t like fgater, use powerful water basics like articuno...oh yeh, try and have a good dozen+ basics, unless you like pulling mulligans >_<

for other decks if you have older cards: classic alakazam (damage swap) deck - 3 zams, big guys to "hold" damage, pkmn centers, and sabrina's(?) golduck (attack removes 1 damage counter from each of yours, puts them on target...this effectively bypasses ALL defenses except for the dreaded "baby defense" >_<...so damage swap so there's 1 counter on each, and BEWM)...Slowking to prevent enemy from using Trainers, and classic mr.mime and mewtwos of your choice to layeth the smacketh down
"The last time Cerebus sold someone a witch, he spent six months eating flies on a lilypad."
- Cerebus, from Dave Sim's Cerebus crossover in an early TMNT book
=================
from QDB:

"There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

=============
" When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"

~ "Simple and Clean", from Kingdom Hearts
Erickei
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Montrose Academy