Curse you, Kitty! Curse you!

Postby Christopher on Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:03 am

Actualy, the zombie squirrels don't have enough brains left to think of attacking anyone. A squirrel's brain decomposes quickly because of how small it is. When a squirrel's brain goes, it is basically harmless, and can easily be run over by a car without too much difficulty. And about the only creatures that even bother to bring squirrels back from the dead as zombies are other squirrels that have learned about necromancy. Too bad that to properly lead an army of undead squirrels, you have to be within 30 feet of the zombie squirrels, and I can throw weapons that far. I remember one time when I tried keeping an army of the undead. I ended up issuing the wrong command to them though, and they attacked me. I should have paid more attention to chapter nine of "Necromancy for Dummies". This is where they tried to suck the marrow from my bones.

*points at his left leg*
Don't even ask me how long it took for me to come up with a name that wasn't already taken.
Christopher

Location: probably infront of hundreds of squirrels that are trying to kill me, or clicking random links

Postby Zeliard on Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:16 am

I see your secret squirrel, and raise you a conniving chipmunk.
There's no shame in folding. :D
Zeliard

Postby Hayasaka Kosei on Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:52 am

Teriathanin wrote:ooh...you mean those little razor-edges spoons ya use for grapefruit and stuff?
hhmmm...*rumages through pockets and pulls one out, slightly stained from the raw flesh but still good*
en guarde! let's find out! have a spork?

I shall defeat you! *pulls out a spork*
Hayasaka Kosei
Regular Poster

*finally back from art college*

Postby Teriathanin on Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:24 pm

Why thankyou!^^
*lunges at Kosei, spoon extended*
Cease your annoying barky noises!
Join my legion of evil, my frowny-face empire!
-(HappyNoodle Boy)
Teriathanin

Postby Christopher on Tue Jul 30, 2002 7:53 am

If I only knew the name of a good mole slayer... Anyone want some good throwing sporks? They are custom made with little homing devices implanted into them. I even sharpened them with lasers so that the edges would be no thicker than an atom. I'll even show a demonstration of how good they are.

*gets up now that he's had enough time to heal from the burns*

*takes out a metal spork and pushes a small button that is on the handle of it*

*lets go of the spork and watches as the spork stops in mid-air, turns around 180 degrees, and goes right through the nearest object that it is pointed at*

*is in pain because he was pointing the spork away from him when he dropped it*

*falls over from the pain and lies motionless for about ten minutes*

I also sell fur coats made from real squirrel fur.
Don't even ask me how long it took for me to come up with a name that wasn't already taken.
Christopher

Location: probably infront of hundreds of squirrels that are trying to kill me, or clicking random links

Postby Christopher on Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:55 am

*gets angry*

*manages to summon all of his strength to get up and take out THE BIG GUN(insert echo here)*

*holds the weapon of mass destruction in his hands, and thinks about how this weapon of mass destruction resembles a swiss army knife

I have never been beaten by a squirrel before (I have been beaten by a mole before though), and I'm not going to be now!!!

*takes aim with THE BIG GUN, and gets a lock on secret squirrel*

*pulls the trigger, and watches as the gun and it's attachments which include a missle launcher fires at secret squirrel*

(insert very violent scene {involving secret squirrel becomming a pile of blood and liquified bones and guts} that would be so violent that it could make the bravest of men run in terror)

I have never lost in a fight against any squirrel, and I never will.

*falls back into his earlier position*

(All I want is god mode whenever I fight squirrels. Is that too much to ask?)
Christopher

Postby ZOMBIE USER 10786 on Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:15 pm

I would ask that you refrain from getting off subject and RPing in this forum. Thank you! ^_^
ZOMBIE USER 10786
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Montrose Academy