I hate every breath you draw...

Should your parents kick you out of the house onto the street where you will hopefully be unable to make a living and starve?

Yes
No votes
Heavens Yes
100%

Total votes : 11

I hate every breath you draw...

Postby Mrcatpoop2002 on Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:48 pm

Well Montrose is back: that's good. Excellant talent hopefully applied in an interesting new direction. I can't wait to see what happens.

Well Montrose is back: that's bad... it means that the forums will be filled with the inane drivel of Gundam Wing pilots whining about how they can't build websites, role-playing lives where they interact with people, and overall talking about any inane subject their job at Kinko's will expose them to except the comic...

Que Cera...

P.S. Tom_Swan and Pero-Pero rule!

_mrcatpoop(2000 F*N2!)
Mrcatpoop2002

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7064 on Sun Jul 21, 2002 2:40 am

[sarcasm]

Gundam Wing was awesome..!

[/sarcasm]
ZOMBIE USER 7064

Postby Tom_Swan on Sun Jul 21, 2002 8:37 pm

The forums should be moderated better this time around. The "Gundam Wing" effect you mentioned will be curtailed.

Anyways, I extend to everyone that if they have a problem, or see something in the forums that might require attention, drop my email a line.

It's Wooflar! :P
My middle name is Fosters. That's Australian for Beer.
Tom_Swan

Postby Logain on Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:31 pm

Gundam Wing was an exceptionally well done and in-depth look into the average human psyche in times of war, peace, love, etc etc. It captured all of the standard human reactions to these events, extremely accuratly.

Random Dude in the Crowd: So....it was utterly retarded?

Precisely!
Logain

Return to Montrose Academy