Trish

Trish

Postby Frederic on Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:32 am

Hey J. I just read the flashback comic. Its fun to know why the lockers are stacked and the cheerleader is wearing a plaid jumper and her name is trish. :wink:
I guess I could be guessing. :roll:
Frederic

ah yes, flashbacks

Postby LaterJ on Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:22 am

Is that a question?
Tricia was my very first crush way back in 5th grade. The difference between me and Joe is that I never worked up the nerve to ask her out (or in his pathetic case, write her a letter).
The lockers are stacked because that's the way they were at my old High School, which was a private preppy place in which we were forced to wear uniforms of navy blue and plaid.
The horrors of my youth pop up in Joe's past because, hey, we have to exorcize these demons somehow.
The middle panels depict Niki, my X, and one of the several time we broke up. Of course, if memory serves, it usually was me who did the dumping (save for the final nail in the coffin).
later
-J

Retail Weekly: The internet comic for 9 to 5ers
http://retail.keenspace.com
LaterJ
Regular Poster

Your high school

Postby Frederic on Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:42 am

Hey Jason, Its just me, Mr. Paddock (Frederic, real creative huh. :roll: ). I knew in a minit who trish was. She stil works at the church. Accounting. Good work grasshopper.
Frederic

Mr. P!

Postby LaterJ on Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm

Holy cow! Mr. P!
I didn't know it was you. Thanks for writing in the forum, although I strangly feel like I need to start watching my language now.
Sorry I haven't been in touch. Between R&J and now rehearsals for Angels in America, and work and life and wrecking my mom's car, i've been swamped.
We will get together sometime. Promise.
later
-J

Retail Weekly: The internet comic for 9 to 5ers
http://retail.keenspace.com
LaterJ
Regular Poster

Return to Retail Weekly