commissioned artwork

commissioned artwork

Postby CorruptDictatorNumber2 on Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:56 pm

Since my summer job is ending July 31st and I don't have to go back to school until the end of August, I'm going to have at least a solid three weeks to do comicky-type-stuff... Which means that Slightly Schizo will update at least regularly (gasp!), and that I will have some extra time, during which I could work on some commissioned artwork.

But is anyone interested? That I do not know.

Here's what I'm thinking...

Since I won't have to be going to work or school, I should be able to finish a drawing within two days (/business days). Amazing, no? Seriously, I think that's entirely possible.

I could post the pictures online, or I could mail them... (Holy geez! I could even send the ORIGINALS.) Of course that would require payment of shipping...not by me. Heh.

Naturally, I can't draw any liscensed characters, but I CAN draw your characters, as well as my own.

If you think you'd be interested in purchasing some commissioned work, email me or private message me (through this forum, that is) and we can talk about prices (I don't want to get too wheel-and-dealy here in the forum). Keep in mind that we're just looking at the first three weeks or so of August--I don't know when I'll have enough free time again.

Meow!

~k.a.l.
haaaave you heard the news that you're dead
CorruptDictatorNumber2
Regular Poster

Postby Hel on Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:23 am

That's sound great, so any caracter except registred one. And by the way have you recived a mail from chaos recently ?
Hel

Postby Grantg00dm0rr0w on Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:59 am

I'd love to have some commissioned artwork done, but Katherine seems to be too busy to EMAIL ME BACK the past four times I've written to her. Sheesh! Talk about a superiority complex! :P

Just playin', Ms. Lundy, but I seriously need a new logo for my site, soooo....
Grantg00dm0rr0w

Postby Zoing on Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:34 pm

Hi grantg00dm0rr0w,

M. Lundy dont look often in here emails.
Wait until the weekend, take a little time ;-)
Zoing
Regular Poster

Postby Grantg00dm0rr0w on Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:36 pm

Yeah, I've talked with her a few times via email in the past, but that was before she got all busy with work and such. I just like bustin' her chops on occasion. :wink:
Grantg00dm0rr0w

Postby CorruptDictatorNumber2 on Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:47 pm

Yeah, I need that from time to time. :wink:
haaaave you heard the news that you're dead
CorruptDictatorNumber2
Regular Poster

Postby Manfred Von Krashenburn on Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:24 pm

i just want to bring it to everyone's attention that bruce alan just got mega-rauled (thrown out at first base by the left fielder)
Manfred Von Krashenburn

Return to Slightly Schizophrenic