Like the New Comic Format?

Yes
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Muahaha!

Postby Nogitsune on Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:56 am

A couple things.. First.. how do you like the new comic format? Spiffy or stupid? I think it looks kinda nice.. more clean and professional.
I'm also announcing our first contest... and the easieset one ever!
It's very simple.. the first person to post in this forum after this wins an original WoDX sketch by yours truly!
SO POST, GODDAMMIT. IT'S NOT THAT F*ING HARD!
*~Nogitsune~*
Nogitsune

Postby Tekhen on Wed Aug 14, 2002 3:27 pm

Do I count as a participant in the contest? It would seem kind of nepotistic if I won just by introducing myself, given.

Given what, I'm not going to spell out; one could just glance at my signature line and see what the hell I'm babbling about. :(= =)
Tekhen

Heyas!

Postby Nogitsune on Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:38 am

Yes, you do qualify, and I do know who you are! E-mail me (kitsune@wfeca.net) your mailing address and I'll send ya a sketch of a character soon to be introduced.. you like catgirls? ^_^
*~Nogitsune~*
Nogitsune

Sore wa... himitsu desu!

Postby Tekhen on Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:50 pm

One of X's friends, of course! The individual who blabbers on about hen stuff... mainly including hengeyokai. Or rather, Hengeyokai, the book regarding the Beast Courts.

One Charles by name. Mr. "I like the Curse of the Fanboys entirely too much!" Hence the odd sig line.

I'd take it, but, as I said, it wouldn't be travelling that far, or to a very diverse spread of fans or such.
Tekhen

Postby Nogitsune on Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:31 pm

So? as I said, I knew who you were. ^_^
Yeah, yeah. hehe.. I call my best friend Hentai-chan.. maybe you can be Hentai-san? *grin*
As I said, gimme your info. This was just for fun, not neccessarily to promote anything, other than your continued reading. I think I like this picture.. I'm prolly going to scan it to use as a reference before I send it to you.. Hope you like, and thanks for reading. (You do read the comic, right?) So... how're you? ^_^
*~Nogitsune~*
Nogitsune

Postby Tekhen on Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:21 am

Yes, and one day, everyone's eyes may be melted out as mine are. (Need rodent smiley, but they get messed up).

But that leads into another problem. I think my new sending address is cplines@learnlink.emory.edu (that is, the one that you'd want to send things to if you ever wanted me to get them), and so we'll try that one, but I'm not quite sure. It seemed to work well enough before.

And Tekhen is already an apellation of those nicknames... it can mean "Iron Pervert," in a cute little ecchit takeoff of the game Tekken, "Iron Fist." And yes, I do read the comic. I also read the "Old Comic" as well.

And I see that we have another mysterious voter on the board.
Tekhen

Postby Nogitsune on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:27 am

*nod* goin ta Emory?
*~Nogitsune~*
Nogitsune

Postby Tekhen on Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:17 pm

"Little Emory," otherwise known as Oxford College. But, it's confusing to tell people that you go to "Oxford" when they ask you where you go to college. I get to not be here next thursday, at which time I will have to animate myself at the crack of dawn, pack the car full of my stuff (thankfully not roleplaying books), and have someone else drive me to college, where I will then be subjected to a battery of other entrance exams (math, aquatics/swimming, etc.), and will then get to select my classes.
Tekhen

Postby Nogitsune on Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:43 am

Hehe.. yeah. I got stuff from Oxford, so I've heard about it. (The Emory-Oxford thingy. ^_^)
But.. um.. now I'm going to go back to trying to convince my school they need an anime club.
*~Nogitsune~*
Nogitsune

Return to Warriors of Destiny