Heathen!

Heathen!

Postby Writer on Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:47 am

Not only have you not given us any dialogue at all, but you have ALSO spelled "dialogue" wrong! Why, I should...Oooh, is that a dancing bear?
Mark Evan Jones! There'll be a RECKONIN'!
Writer
Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 7:28 am

Re: Heathen!

Postby Entrophy on Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:26 am

Writer wrote:Not only have you not given us any dialogue at all, but you have ALSO spelled "dialogue" wrong! Why, I should...Oooh, is that a dancing bear?


Hm. That's what I get for not running the post through spellcheck, figuring that it was such a *small* amount of text...
User avatar
Entrophy
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:16 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

Postby Bloodsplattered Sidewalks on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:13 am

"It as given to me by my grandfather." should be "It was"
I am Apathy, hear me ignore!
User avatar
Bloodsplattered Sidewalks
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pie.

Postby Entrophy on Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Bloodsplattered Sidewalks wrote:"It as given to me by my grandfather." should be "It was"


Shh. You'll wake the spekkchecker.


...


I was going to fix that, but I think it's funnier if I don't.
User avatar
Entrophy
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:16 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

Postby Writer on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:01 am

Wake ye not the spellchecker, eh? Too late, Mark Evan.

*berates*
Mark Evan Jones! There'll be a RECKONIN'!
Writer
Newbie
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 7:28 am

Postby Arancaytar on Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:04 am

entrophy wrote:
Bloodsplattered Sidewalks wrote:"It as given to me by my grandfather." should be "It was"


Shh. You'll wake the spekkchecker.


...


I was going to fix that, but I think it's funnier if I don't.


So that wasn't on purpose? :lol:
Arancaytar
Newbie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Aquisgrana


 

Return to Once Upon A Table



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron