Page 1 of 1

who's the smartass?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:08 pm
by Pzambert
if no one speaks up, i'll blame it on nate.

i decided it's probly more appropriate to keep those kind of comments in here.



SO THERE!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:20 pm
by Quetzi
Could be me. What smartassery are you talking about?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:25 pm
by Pzambert
Quetzi wrote:Could be me. What smartassery are you talking about?

the wiki

oops

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:19 pm
by Pzambert
so, after talking to someone who isn't inside my head, i realized that my comment in the wiki was probly not taken like i meant it.
"i know what *i* have to do... correct spelling/grammar"
was meant as a poke at mark.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:11 pm
by Sparafucile
No, I was the smart ass.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:47 am
by Quetzi
I was the one talking about how you can edit things and it shows up on the page. I also mentioned that the hiatus was over.

Re: oops

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:01 am
by Entrophy
pzambert wrote:"i know what *i* have to do... correct spelling/grammar"
was meant as a poke at mark.


And lo, was I ever so poked. We're all lucky when I remember to spell check the rant posts. And I still have a list of comics in my archives with misspelled words...

BTW - you can see who's made what changes to a page with the "history" link at the top of the page.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:03 am
by Pzambert
Sparafucile wrote:No, I was the smart ass.


i knew it! :evil:

Re: oops

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:05 am
by Pzambert
entrophy wrote:And lo, was I ever so poked. We're all lucky when I remember to spell check the rant posts. And I still have a list of comics in my archives with misspelled words...


heee.
sounds like a job for.... PZAM: the grammar nazi!


entrophy wrote:BTW - you can see who's made what changes to a page with the "history" link at the top of the page.


duly noted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:57 am
by Writer
The last post in this thread was on my birthday. COINCIDENCE? I think not!