Buah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Buah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Post by Sparafucile »

Five freakin' months but it's finally mine! They taunted me with promises of earlier releases... But now it's mine! The bastards at the store didn't put one aside for me like they said they would... but it doesn't matter because now it's mine!

And the box is big! So big other Fantasy Flights games cower before it. Or maybe take refuge in it's shade.

So big I can hide behind it's bulk.

So big that even Patriot and Ravenshadow reel in it's presence.

So big that Nintendo systems flee before it!

So big that when it goes out it wears a coat and hat. But not shoes. Or does it?

So big, that it can occasionally curl up with a good book.

Okay.... I'm done now...

Or am I?

So big it doesn't fit in my freezer.

Okay... Yeah, now I'm done.

However, I leave you with this to try and figure out what I'll be up to this weekend.
Nathan

"Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."
-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert

Cyborgninjapiratekitten
Regular Poster

Post by Cyborgninjapiratekitten »

You got a HUGE package there....

=P

Glad you finally have the game.

And I'm guessing you'll make chemical experiments with various edible things on bird feathers so you can finally get those damn geese.
It's like... like... you're grinning and smiling but holding a really big knife behind your back. - Sparafucile

Sanood
Regular Poster

...there is no box.

Post by Sanood »

Figurines reeling...Nintendo systems fleeing...that is one hell of a game.

Too bad the feathers and rubber gloves will be keeping busy this weekend instead of the game.

Tharasix
Regular Poster

Re: Buah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Post by Tharasix »

That was pretty damned funny. I like the Nintendo systems fleeing.
Sparafucile wrote:However, I leave you with this to try and figure out what I'll be up to this weekend.
Playing TI3 with your friends.
Chad Martin
Roleplayer Extraordinaire
Better half of Artenir Silvertongue

Pzambert
Regular Poster

hehehe

Post by Pzambert »

tharasix wrote:Playing TI3 with your friends.
no, leaving it here for his friends to play w/o him.
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad

Galen0624
Regular Poster

Re: Buah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Post by Galen0624 »

Sparafucile wrote: However, I leave you with this to try and figure out what I'll be up to this weekend.

Making a 5 headed playmate with blue dyed feathers and super glue. Making sure the have eye protection during the dye process. Then eating your food colored playmate with karo syrup
"Expect me when you see me"
--Gandalf --Galen

Entrophy
Regular Poster

Hey baby, wanna develop my tech tree?

Post by Entrophy »

I think you forgot a pic.

Galen0624
Regular Poster

Re: Hey baby, wanna develop my tech tree?

Post by Galen0624 »

entrophy wrote:I think you forgot a pic.

I can hear Barry White in the back ground and Nate saying
"Expect me when you see me"
--Gandalf --Galen

Sanood
Regular Poster

Bow chici bow bow

Post by Sanood »

Geeze Spara, cutting in on TI3's reading time...

Cyborgninjapiratekitten
Regular Poster

<3 run-on sentences

Awww, I'm sure TI3 doesn't mind.

Also, is that grape juice? Or is it the blood of the innocent kids Spara had to kill to steal their copy of TI3, which was the last one in the store, and which said innocent kids bought with their hard-earned piggy bank savings before Spara could wrestle it from their little hands that are now cold, and rigid, and in Spara's freezer?

And is that a jedi robe?
It's like... like... you're grinning and smiling but holding a really big knife behind your back. - Sparafucile

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Ha ha ha *gasp* Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Post by Sparafucile »

pzambert wrote:no, leaving it here for his friends to play w/o him.
Ha ha! That actually got a laugh out loud from me. I'm considering taking it with me this weekend. Both to foil any attempted break-ins and to potentially grind a con to a halt by engaging it's ops team in a game.

I'd say I might be willing to totally fry myself and play on the Monday I get back, but I get the feeling some people will be preoccupied that evening.
Okay... that had me doubled up laughing in my cube. I'll occasionally get a "What?" from people when I'm laughing. But this time I had a neighbor actually walk over to see what was going on.
cyborgninjapiratekitten wrote:Also, is that grape juice?
That reminds me, I'm out of grape juice.
cyborgninjapiratekitten wrote:Or is it the blood of the innocent kids Spara had to kill to steal their copy of TI3, which was the last one in the store, and which said innocent kids bought with their hard-earned piggy bank savings before Spara could wrestle it from their little hands that are now cold, and rigid, and in Spara's freezer?
That reminds me, I'm out of the bloo... I mean... *Ahem* There is nothing in my freezer. surely you can see that for yourself. Really... would I put TI3 near the severed hands of competitors for it's affectio... near severed hands?

If there had only been one box left, and there had been someone holding it I think one of only a few things that might have stayed my hand is if it were Chad. And then only long enough to make sure pzam wasn't around. And of course, if she was, I'd ask permission before acting. I'd want to leave him at least one hand though, I mean, I'd still want him to be able to play.

That reminds me, I forgot to call up Chad and shake the box some while carrying it up to the cash register...
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert

Entrophy
Regular Poster

Re: Ha ha ha *gasp* Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Post by Entrophy »

Sparafucile wrote:Really... would I put TI3 near ... severed hands?
You would if your next act was to yank it away and then laugh in a mocking fashion.

Pzambert
Regular Poster

decisions decisions

Post by Pzambert »

Sparafucile wrote:to foil any attempted break-ins
who would do that? *looks over shoulder*
nate wrote:If there had only been one box left, and there had been someone holding it I think one of only a few things that might have stayed my hand is if it were Chad. And then only long enough to make sure pzam wasn't around. And of course, if she was, I'd ask permission before acting.
hmm... i don't really want him to have the game (plus, it'd be entertaining to see him in pain), but i do need him to have both hands for *my* sake.
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad

Miesl
Regular Poster

I mock your fanboy nature.

Post by Miesl »

Sparafucile wrote:Okay... that had me doubled up laughing in my cube. I'll occasionally get a "What?" from people when I'm laughing. But this time I had a neighbor actually walk over to see what was going on.
See, this isn't presenting an accurate picture of the cubefarm in question. If people came to your cube to investigate every time you laughed like a madman, they would spend more time in your cube than their own.

Also - you are such a geek. (Anyone commenting about me stating the obvious will of course, be guilty of the same)

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

You had to use "fanboy"? You couldn't use "f

Post by Sparafucile »

miesl wrote:See, this isn't presenting an accurate picture of the cubefarm in question. If people came to your cube to investigate every time you laughed like a madman, they would spend more time in your cube than their own.
Hey, I'm not that bad. I'm sure my mad laughter happens less than once a month.
miesl wrote:Also - you are such a geek.
And I've never stated otherwise. In fact, I revel in my geekdom.
Last edited by Sparafucile on Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert

Cyborgninjapiratekitten
Regular Poster

Your subject is incomplete, Mr. Gunman

Geeks can be annoying, but they're definitely better than most of the other humans this world can offer.

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

"Fannish". It keeps truncating my subjects.

Post by Sparafucile »

Hah! You think that's geeky? I went to Menards looking for some heavy work gloves and a razor blade knife thingie. I picked up a decently nice one a couple months ago, but couldn't find it when I went to start cutting out my TI units.

Anyways, I stood in the knife aisle looking at a bunch of items that were pretty much the same. Then for some reason my eye stopped on this particular one:

At first glance it doesn't seem like anything special, just an ordinary utility knife. However, imagine my surprise when I looked closer and saw:

Yes, this wasn't just any ordinary utility knife, it was a Utility Knife +1! How could I resist?
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert

Cyborgninjapiratekitten
Regular Poster

+6 now.

You will be a worthy opponent at munchkin. Or a handy tool 8)

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Re: decisions decisions

Post by Sparafucile »

pzambert wrote:
Sparafucile wrote:to foil any attempted break-ins
who would do that? *looks over shoulder*
You know... at first I thought that was a "Who me?" sort of gesture. Then I remembered that Chad might be around while you're posting. Then I remembered watching Chad scale the oustide of a building (A bank! Why a bank?!) without any special gear. Then I remembered that my apartment building has a brick facade... I think I'll start carrying TI around with me wherever I go.
Last edited by Sparafucile on Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

We can defeat them... with science!

Post by Sparafucile »

Okay, here's most of what I was going to use the assorted stuff for:

Yay Mad Scientist costume! The white bottle was bleach, the purple bottle (which looked blue) was toner to get my bleached hair white. The big yellow bottle wasn't super glue, but it's close. It's hair glue for spiking my hair into a true mad scientist look.

The goggles were part of the costume.

The Karo, cocoa, and food coloring are for faking blood which I intend to spray all over the front of the coat... Except... I really like the white. I'm suddenly tempted to skip the blood.

The feathers are because of my badge name. I came up with the best Mad Scientist assistant name ever; Icarus. I don't have enough time to make decent melted wings, but cyborgninjapiratekitten gave me the idea of putting feathers in my hair. I'm thinking I may tape the longer quills so they're sticking out of the gloves.

All in all not a bad costume on only two weeks notice.

If anyone in the Chicagoland area is going to Capricon this weekend you could get to see the costume in person, on my person.

[Edit]And Tharasix... tharasix isn't working for me.[/Edit]
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert