[Crash Update 1/30/04] Dwarf Droppings

[Crash Update 1/30/04] Dwarf Droppings

Postby Entrophy on Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:58 pm

Image
User avatar
Entrophy
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:16 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

compensation

Postby Pzambert on Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:29 am

you feel you have to make up for keenspace not working?

not that we don't appreciate it...
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad
User avatar
Pzambert
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: mini-soda

Re: compensation

Postby Entrophy on Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:46 am

pzambert wrote:you feel you have to make up for keenspace not working?

not that we don't appreciate it...


The last time that Keen went down like this I was able to post little updates like this. This time, I can't even do that, so I put little things here.

That doesn't quite make up for the fact that there are two finished comics unseen by public eyes.

Buah.
User avatar
Entrophy
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:16 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

bored

Postby Pzambert on Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:06 am

entrophy wrote:The last time that Keen went down like this I was able to post little updates like this. This time, I can't even do that, so I put little things here.


aw... we feel so loved.

entrophy wrote:That doesn't quite make up for the fact that there are two finished comics unseen by public eyes.


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad
User avatar
Pzambert
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: mini-soda

Postby Pon_Telon on Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:33 am

Wonder what happened. My keenspace account worked fine except not being able to log in. But for some reason it Auto-Updated everyone thing anyway.
"Where is the nearest Zen Temple? My dire tiger needs to use the litter box."
-Roi the Epic Druid
"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
Mark Twain.
"Jesus saves. The rest of us take full spell damage."
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.
User avatar
Pon_Telon
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 am
Location: Here

Postby Entrophy on Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:09 am

Pon_Telon wrote:Wonder what happened. My keenspace account worked fine except not being able to log in. But for some reason it Auto-Updated everyone thing anyway.


One of the two Keenspace servers went down. The one with the most (and older) comics on it: Boardy. The other server remained up but, since Boardy houses the update script and the members login, the remaining comics were rather stymied.

Boardy is back "up" but it's still impossible for me to access the site and perform any sort of updates.
User avatar
Entrophy
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:16 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

Postby Pzambert on Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:00 pm

entrophy wrote:The other server remained up but, since Boardy houses the update script and the members login, the remaining comics were rather stymied.


heh. heheh. up but.
stymied?

entrophy wrote:Boardy is back "up" but it's still impossible for me to access the site and perform any sort of updates.


tell them to give it a swift kick. or something.

i'm bored!
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad
User avatar
Pzambert
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: mini-soda


 

Return to Once Upon A Table



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest