33%
dog balls
No votes
your mother
67%

Total votes : 3

so...

Postby Pzambert on Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:45 pm

how long did it take for you to come up w/that one? is this a retaliation to the state of the union address? or am i giving you too much credit?
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad
Pzambert
Regular Poster

When did the subject line start defaulting to blank?

Postby Sparafucile on Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:01 pm

It took me awhile to figure out what you were referencing with respect to today's comic.

I'm not going to participate in your poll since I'm actually enjoying the cold. I got to smile smugly at the fact that all five cars I saw facing the wrong direction along the side of the road today had sconie plates on them.
Nathan

"Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."
-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

today. :p

Postby Pzambert on Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:44 pm

Sparafucile wrote:It took me awhile to figure out what you were referencing with respect to today's comic.

it would. i decided to do a poll after i posted to mark. so there.

sparafucile wrote:I'm not going to participate in your poll since I'm actually enjoying the cold.

then you suck. i didn't say the cold was *bad* per se.... i mostly wanted to put "your mother" in a poll.

sparafucile wrote:I got to smile smugly at the fact that all five cars I saw facing the wrong direction along the side of the road today had sconie plates on them.

it would've been funnier if they were f.i.s.h., cuz they're more annoying. though i'd have to say iowegians are the most annoying in the midwest.
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

Pzambert
Regular Poster

How annoying.

Postby Sparafucile on Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:00 pm

pzambert wrote:it would've been funnier if they were f.i.s.h., cuz they're more annoying. though i'd have to say iowegians are the most annoying in the midwest.

By a large majority, the idiot drivers I encounter on the road have red text on their liscense plates. Plus I've found I have a near irrational hatred of anything that comes out of Wisconsin. Well, except for the cheese.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Postby Pon_Telon on Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:07 pm

errr...sorry that last post was me...guess it logged me out...
"Where is the nearest Zen Temple? My dire tiger needs to use the litter box."
-Roi the Epic Druid
"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
Mark Twain.
"Jesus saves. The rest of us take full spell damage."
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.
Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

Re: so...

Postby Entrophy on Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:40 pm

pzambert wrote:how long did it take for you to come up w/that one?

It just kinda fell out of me.

pzambert wrote:is this a retaliation to the state of the union address? or am i giving you too much credit?

Now, if I wanted to bring politics into this strip, I think I'd use something less flattering than a leafy green aspect of nature. Things hiding in the bushes is a long-held tradition of Once Upon A Table; In this case, it just happens to not be orcs.

Besides, I'm not sure there's much to retaliate against. It was a typical "Hey lookat me!" speech as these things generally are, except slightly more amusing because every time the camera cut to people in the audience, they looked bored. It was also amusing watching all the military personnel in the audience look around for orders before applauding.

<narrator>And then the conversation did an illegal lane change into the topic of driving and the people who don't.</narrator>

It's interesting how you will occasionally hear about how online games or the internet in general supposedly bring out the worst in people because of the anonymity it provides. But not even the internet encases you in tons of plastic and steel and hurtles you across the landscape at ungodly speeds, be them high or low.

In short, I think everywhere is worse than everywhere else. Just because it's a mathematical impossibility doesn't mean it's wrong. Sometimes it just means you cheated.

I no longer know what I'm talking about.

Pon_Telon wrote:errr...sorry that last post was me...guess it logged me out...

Oh no! The forums are at it again!!!

Update: Er... I tried to post this 30 minutes ago, and it just sat there churning. Maybe, once the forums come back, they'll be 50 copies of this message! Wouldn't that be fun!??
Entrophy
Regular Poster

it just hates you

Postby Pzambert on Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:01 pm

Sparafucile wrote:By a large majority, the idiot drivers I encounter on the road have red text on their liscense plates.

you don't get out of the state much, though. that's why.

sparafucile wrote:Plus I've found I have a near irrational hatred of anything that comes out of Wisconsin. Well, except for the cheese.

*near* irrational? does that mean you hate andrew when he comes to visit, too? mmm... cheese. specifically, cheddar.
pzam

Pzambert
Regular Poster

Blah.

Postby Sparafucile on Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:07 pm

pzambert wrote:*near* irrational?

Yes, near. If it was totally irrational would I be able to recognize it as anything but reasonable?

pzambert wrote:does that mean you hate andrew when he comes to visit, too?

No. Andrew got grandfathered in since my dislike of the state developed after I met him. His plates may be red, but I don't see him as a sconie. Plus, people and some things associated with him are granted amnesty.

pzambert wrote:mmm... cheese. specifically, cheddar.

I had some pretty tastey provolone today.
Last edited by Sparafucile on Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

and so do i...

Postby Pzambert on Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:28 pm

Sparafucile wrote:Yes, near. If it was totally irrational would I be able to recognize it as anything but reasonable?

yes... i mean, no. umm... barbarbarbar

sparafucile wrote: Plus, people and some things associated with him are granted amnesty.

like his girlfriend?

sparafucile wrote:I had some pretty tastey provalone today.

that's provOlone. :p cheddar is better.
pzam

Pzambert
Regular Poster

Happy?

Postby Sparafucile on Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:15 pm

Happy?
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

never!

Postby Pzambert on Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:57 pm

Sparafucile wrote:Happy?

i'm assuming you meant the subject line...
pzam

Pzambert
Regular Poster

Re: never!

Postby Entrophy on Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:04 pm

pzambert wrote:
Sparafucile wrote:Happy?

i'm assuming you meant the subject line...

Nah. He edited his previos post's spelling. An enigmatic fellow, Nathan.

Edit: And I refuese to edit my own line above, because that's kinda amusing.
Entrophy
Regular Poster

ok, kinda

Postby Pzambert on Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:14 pm

entrophy wrote:Nah. He edited his previos post's spelling. An enigmatic fellow, Nathan.

that's funny. though i still have evidence. bwahaha!

entrophy wrote:Edit: And I refuese to edit my own line above, because that's kinda amusing.

yes, yes it is. with emphasis on the kinda. ;p though there is more than one mistake there...
pzam

Pzambert
Regular Poster

Return to Once Upon A Table