FlashandLight?

Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

FlashandLight?

Post by Pon_Telon »

What is a "Flashandlight" ?
"Where is the nearest Zen Temple? My dire tiger needs to use the litter box."
-Roi the Epic Druid
"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
Mark Twain.
"Jesus saves. The rest of us take full spell damage."
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.

Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

Post by Pon_Telon »

Sorcereress Jix wrote:His "shiney light from palm" spell.

Why do i have the feeling that skill will save the party from the "and then i'll kill one of them" we heard earlier.
hmmm but this sounds like something I'd do as DM. Mwahahahaha I aplaud Andrew at every effort he puts forth to thwart the PCs!
-Roi the Epic Druid
"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
Mark Twain.
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.

Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

Post by Pon_Telon »

I found this post forum digging again. Yet we still haven't seen any death! Have we all forgotten the great DMing by Andrew?
-Roi the Epic Druid
Mark Twain.
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.

Entrophy
Regular Poster

Post by Entrophy »

Pon_Telon wrote:I found this post forum digging again. Yet we still haven't seen any death! Have we all forgotten the great DMing by Andrew?
yes, well, I have discovered that many of my ideas that end up in the comic as forshaowing take quite a while to actually appear in the comic themselves. Quite a while, indeed.

Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

Post by Pon_Telon »

I wonder where the random old NPC went. We haven't seen him since http://onatable.keenspace.com/d/20040804.html ...hmm perhaps the lightning bolt took him out?

And I just want to say that this is the most diabolical plan EVER: http://onatable.keenspace.com/d/20040723.html I will have nightmares of this FOREVER! :lol:

:roll: or not...

http://onatable.keenspace.com/d/20020620.html
and I'm still waiting for the tree's revenge! Why can't it have it's revenge! you are being Racist aren't you! You are racist against trees because they are diffrent than you right?! or not...
-Roi the Epic Druid
Mark Twain.
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.

Entrophy
Regular Poster

Post by Entrophy »

Pon_Telon wrote:I wonder where the random old NPC went.... perhaps the lightning bolt took him out?
Nah, he's still in the corner. I just haven't drawn any full-cell shots for a while, because they involve too many bodies.
Pon_Telon wrote:and I'm still waiting for the tree's revenge! Why can't it have it's revenge! you are being Racist aren't you! You are racist against trees because they are diffrent than you right?! or not...
That's the silliest thing I've ever heard.

That would make me a kingdomist, plants being that much different from myself under scientific naming conventions.

Stupid trees.

Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

Post by Pon_Telon »

:-? hmmm come to think of it you haven't allowed ANYTHING to have it's revenge. Would that make you Omniist? I've never been the best at name convetions...

stupid humans.
-Roi the Epic Druid
Mark Twain.
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.

Pon_Telon
Regular Poster

Post by Pon_Telon »

Yes I need a life. I was reading the archives and doesn't Villian #2 look alot like the shadowy guy in the court? http://onatable.keenspace.com/d/20021211.html hmmm Perhaps the Dim side is coming to get us all!!!!!

*runs away in horror*

*hids door and falls unconsous*
-Roi the Epic Druid
Mark Twain.
RadicalTaoist WoT forum.