Sparafucile
Regular Poster

It is hard to deny persistant electronic evidence.

Post by Sparafucile »

pzambert wrote:you're still on the list from the horsies/moo comment. i don't forget. ::hehehehehe::
Hmmm, now if Mark actually was the board moderator I could have found some way to remove the evidence of what you speak. It wouldn't make you forget anything, but there wouldn't be any hard evidence.
pzambert wrote:however, considering your recent posting and my arm condition, you are on probation.
This is somewhat unfortunate. Not that I'm on probation, but the fact that I may be far away from my work pc for the next three weeks and I'm generally to damn lazy to turn on my computer at home during the week. Crap, Turkey day is in three weeks.
pzambert wrote:don't make me hire goons to rough you up for me....
Hire? They seem to be volunteering, and that's unfortunate because you generally can't bribe a loyal, voluntary henchwoman.
Nathan

"Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."
-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert

Pzambert
Regular Poster

unfairly accused, my ass!

Post by Pzambert »

Sparafucile wrote:Wait, so first I'm unfairly accused, then I'm threatened by a goon squad led by PrincessKay, and now I'm being unjustly accosted with those damnably annoying little smiling faces...
::hehehe:: :evil:
sparafucile wrote:Why me? Is there a sign on my back I'm just not seeing?
yes, it says "kick me!" :P
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad

Pzambert
Regular Poster

i win

Post by Pzambert »

Sparafucile wrote:Hmmm, now if Mark actually was the board moderator I could have found some way to remove the evidence of what you speak. It wouldn't make you forget anything, but there wouldn't be any hard evidence.
as if i need evidence? as if i need accusations? i can just glare at you if i want. nya nya!
sparafucile wrote:This is somewhat unfortunate. Not that I'm on probation, but the fact that I may be far away from my work pc for the next three weeks and I'm generally to damn lazy to turn on my computer at home during the week. Crap, Turkey day is in three weeks.
where are you goin?
sparafucile wrote:Hire? They seem to be volunteering, and that's unfortunate because you generally can't bribe a loyal, voluntary henchwoman.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! i mean, excellent...
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Grrr.

Post by Sparafucile »

Stupid Keenspot seems to refuse to believe I've logged in today. It keeps logging me out as soon as I go to post. It took something like three tries to get my first one to actually be me and not a guest.

I was foolish to trust it for the last post.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert

Pzambert
Regular Poster

why would i ask?

Post by Pzambert »

dumbass wrote:The only thing I can think of to say to this is to reiterate my earlier statement: hey!
::hehehehe:: ::points and laughs again::
stupidhead wrote:A special kind of hell. I have to be doing some software testing in a computer lab that's a decent trek from my desk. The last time I had to do this I wound up having to cover for three other people who didn't know what they were doing, as well as getting my stuff done. I'm pretty sure that won't happen again though.
haha. i mean, that's too bad. then i can't taunt you w/your immediate knowledge... oh well. i'll have to taunt you anyway :P
idiotboy wrote:Hmmm, I don't know if I'm up to trying to get myself out of whatever horrible fate is awaiting me.

Let's see, where was that quote...

"Don't try to resist, it will only make it that much more painful. Accept your fate, and eternal peace shall be yours."
-Andrew Shallue

Hmmm, now why was Andrew threatening me, again...
you should really start keeping track of the reasons people threaten you. shame on you for having to.
pzam

Tharasix
Regular Poster

Nate's Hell

Post by Tharasix »

Sparafucile wrote:A special kind of hell. I have to be doing some software testing in a computer lab that's a decent trek from my desk. The last time I had to do this I wound up having to cover for three other people who didn't know what they were doing, as well as getting my stuff done. I'm pretty sure that won't happen again though.
Given what you said above, I'm assuming I've got a better chance of getting an answer if I post this question here than by sending you an email. I am, however, assuming that others might want to know the answer, so emailing that might be good.

Anyway, the question: Whatever happened to that issue with you being moved to a different department or whatever? I remember a long rant about that a while ago, and you weighing the issues like pay raise, crappier job, dealing with end-users, etc. How did that turn out?
Chad Martin
Roleplayer Extraordinaire
Better half of Artenir Silvertongue

PrincessKay
Regular Poster

Re: why would i ask?

Post by PrincessKay »

pzambert wrote:
dumbass wrote:
stupidhead wrote:
idiotboy wrote:
Haaaa...
Sarcasm.

... duh.

Pzambert
Regular Poster

funny to me

Post by Pzambert »

PrincessKay wrote:
pzambert wrote:
dumbass wrote:
stupidhead wrote:
idiotboy wrote:
Haaaa...
that'll learn 'im
pzam

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Re: funny to me

Post by Sparafucile »

pzambert wrote:that'll learn 'im
Hah! I think it's well established that I routinely make poor decisions and only learn from past mistakes if they result in my holding a grudge.

In response to Chad; it's gone where all things go in a large corporation. Where that is, I'm not entirely sure. Supposedly we're being reorganized and my big boss wants to hold off on making personnel decisions until he knows how much personnel he'll have left. Either way, it's something I'd prefer not to think about, because the more I think about work the more I realize I'm tired of my job.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert

Pzambert
Regular Poster

hah?

Post by Pzambert »

Sparafucile wrote:Hah! I think it's well established that I routinely make poor decisions and only learn from past mistakes if they result in my holding a grudge.
way to brag, spaz. :P
this only means we can routinely make fun of you!
sparafucile wrote:In response to Chad; it's gone where all things go in a large corporation. Where that is, I'm not entirely sure. Supposedly we're being reorganized and my big boss wants to hold off on making personnel decisions until he knows how much personnel he'll have left. Either way, it's something I'd prefer not to think about, because the more I think about work the more I realize I'm tired of my job.
so, uh, you haven't switched? speak english!
pzam

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

The answer is as simple as what I mentioned earlier.

Post by Sparafucile »

pzambert wrote:this only means we can routinely make fun of you!
I have the distinct feeling the mockery would occur regardless of how I lived, so I choose not to change.
pzambert wrote:so, uh, you haven't switched? speak english!
But I am speaking English. It's the special value added dialect that only attempts to appease the end user without communicating any actual information. I recognize your concerns, and yes, even some of your frustration, but at the moment I am still deeply considering all the ramifications of further disclosure. I must consider each possible avenue of information dispersement, study the cost of a potential second party distributor over inhouse development and release, determine the effect on investors, and then develop the proper media. Only once all the studies have been concluded, results discussed, and a course of action chosen, can I prepare a standard operating procedure (what those in the know prefer to call a S. O. P.) for myself. Then, if the atmosphere is receptive, I will commence with my course of action (after a few trial runs, of course).
Last edited by Sparafucile on Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert

Pzambert
Regular Poster

let me remind you; i hate you.

Post by Pzambert »

Sparafucile wrote:I have the distinct feeling the mockery would occur regardless of how I lived, so I choose not to change.
you would. :roll:
pzambert wrote:so, uh, you haven't switched? speak english!
let me rephrase; yes, no, or maybe (includes "i don't know" as well).
pzam

Miesl
Regular Poster

Just a hint, it ends with "ette"

Post by Miesl »

Sparafucile wrote:But I am speaking English. It's the special value added dialect that only attempts to appease the end user without communicating any actual information. I recognize your concerns, and yes, even some of your frustration, but at the moment I am still deeply considering all the ramifications of further disclosure. I must consider each possible avenue of information dispersement, study the cost of a potential second party distributor over inhouse development and release, determine the effect on investors, and then develop the proper media. Only once all the studies have been concluded, results discussed, and a course of action chosen, can I prepare a standard operating procedure (what those in the know prefer to call a S. O. P.) for myself. Then, if the atmosphere is receptive, I will commence with my course of action (after a few trial runs, of course).
I could tell you who you sound like. But I think I'll just point, mock, and laugh.

Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Re: Just a hint, it ends with "ette"

Post by Sparafucile »

miesl wrote:I could tell you who you sound like. But I think I'll just point, mock, and laugh.
I know who I sound like. After dealing with this crap for so long, I was curious if I could emulate it. Your mocking laughter has no effect on me in this matter.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert

Miesl
Regular Poster

It ends with "ette"... Maybe it begins with "

Post by Miesl »

Sparafucile wrote:
miesl wrote:I could tell you who you sound like. But I think I'll just point, mock, and laugh.
I know who I sound like. After dealing with this crap for so long, I was curious if I could emulate it. Your mocking laughter has no effect on me in this matter.
Grrr. Spoil my fun.
So, how's testing going?

Cabingirl

Ahhhh...the crunching!

Post by Cabingirl »

miesl wrote:
Sparafucile wrote:
Grrr. Spoil my fun.
So, how's testing going?
Since all you ever do is mock him, I'm not surprised that he's become inured to it.

Testing is stalled for the time being, as Kevin needs to install the "emergency patch" in the testing room. Rumor has it we need to retest everything so that we can be sure they didn't break anything. Oh, and Export Notification is hosed, too.

I'm sure you just wanted to hear Nathan grumble about it some more, but I thought I'd post some real news. Heh.

Okay, as if George's incessant crunching weren't bad enough, now there's some sort of Zamfir-does-Celine-Dion's-Greatest-Hits thing playing. Sigh.

Pzambert
Regular Poster

the horrid hell beast

Post by Pzambert »

cabingirl wrote:I'm sure you just wanted to hear Nathan grumble about it some more, but I thought I'd post some real news. Heh.
nate? grumble? never!

cabingirl wrote:Okay, as if George's incessant crunching weren't bad enough, now there's some sort of Zamfir-does-Celine-Dion's-Greatest-Hits thing playing. Sigh.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! kill it! kill it! burn it! smash it!
pzam

Miesl
Regular Poster

At least it isn't wet squishing.

Post by Miesl »

cabingirl wrote:Since all you ever do is mock him, I'm not surprised that he's become inured to it.
When I attempt non-mocking I get the look of "Who are you, and what have you done with Michelle?"
cabingirl wrote:Testing is stalled for the time being, as Kevin needs to install the "emergency patch" in the testing room. Rumor has it we need to retest everything so that we can be sure they didn't break anything. Oh, and Export Notification is hosed, too.
How glad am I that I skipped out on work yesterday? Whoo! I bet the PRLs are going to LOVE hearing that. Are the programmers working on this thing trained monkeys or something?
cabingirl wrote:Okay, as if George's incessant crunching weren't bad enough, now there's some sort of Zamfir-does-Celine-Dion's-Greatest-Hits thing playing. Sigh.
Eek! You all have my pity. But take comfort in the fact that it could be worse. Heh. Heh. Heh.