Lalala*plug*lalala...

Lalala*plug*lalala...

Postby FlamingDeth on Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:35 am

Yeah, so a friend o' mine has this <a href="pub56.ezboard.com/bdbzmangashrineforum">forum</a>, see? And, seeing as he made me an admin for it and all, I feel an urge to go a-pluggin'.

So...yeah. If'n ye want a place to go to discuss Dragonball/DBZ manga, go there.

GO POST NOW. You know you want to! =D!

FURTHERMORE: Don't fill this thread with "OMG DBZ SUCKZ!!!1" posts, like I suspect it would otherwise become. Cause ya know, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad.
I am an arrogant bastard.
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Postby FlamingDeth on Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:20 pm

1.) Yah, they were. Too bad the forum and the site that goes with it is focused on the manga. =P

3.) Once more, it;s focused on the manga. And stuff. But as far as the show goes, there's one episode which is ENTIRELY Vegeta powering up.

2.) Don't we all...

7.) MY EFFORTS ARE NEVER IN VAIN! I'll just have to plug it there, too. So whatcha gettin'? Ezboard? Cause I'm thinking that Keen wouldn't be too happy with you hoting an ikonboard or something off their webspace. =/

8.) You probably have cookies disabled or somfin' if it won't let you log in.

YOUR MOM.) That's because IT IS EVIL HAHAHA.

-3.) I believe you, though I might AIM ya anyways. =P
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Postby Evil Firefly on Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:59 pm

Woo, let's me log in now.

EZBOARD IS THE DEVIL!!!! And a total advertisement whore. I'd rather stick with this forum than move to Ezboards.

I have a different forum in mind. Rrrr.

Did I ever tell you that your avatar looks stoned?

And..................

Evil Firefly
Regular Poster

Postby FlamingDeth on Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:15 pm

1.) That's good, I suppose.

0.) Not really. Just get a popup stopper and call it good. I mean, really. If they don't have advertisements, then no one has any incentive to get a gold board, and then how are they supposed to get money? They ARE a business, after all. I dunno, I'm particularly fond of EZB, myself.

-1.) And what forum might this be? Ponju? The Nice? Top Webcomics Forums? Don't go with either of the last two, if you were planning to, because they're UBB, and UBB is the devil, as those of us who have been on the Keen forums for a long time know, as Keen used to be UBB. Anyhow, as far as not being a mod here yet goes, just talk to Keen support.

-2.) No, you haven't, but I know anyways. That's why I use it.

-3.) ...WTF?
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Postby Evil Firefly on Wed Nov 06, 2002 3:32 pm

I DID ask them to make me mod. Several times. And they're not listening to me.

"Tu madre" <---Spanish for "Your mom"
Evil Firefly
Regular Poster

Postby FlamingDeth on Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:15 pm

In that case, go <i><b><a href="http://www.panicware.com">here</a></b></i>, go to their download section, and get the free version of popup stopper. Then set it to "aggressive defense". Then go get an EzBoard, and you won't even notice that it has ads on it.

*doesn't think banner ads count, cause you can just scroll past them*

FURTHERMORE.

Tu ureris, tu parva puella equus! >_<
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Return to Evilish