Coolness

Coolness

Postby CrystaJenn on Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:59 pm

Great comic. It has high potential of becoming quite popular if you keep at it. How long did it take ya' to organize the whole storyline, and was there any inspirations?
CrystaJenn

Postby Evil Firefly on Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:22 am

Gee, your name looks familliar.... :P

I've been working on it for a year.... mostly because I haven't really been motivated into starting it until July. Hehe.

Inspiration? Uh.... I don't think I've had any inspiration. It wasn't even originally going to be a comic. I just got the idea to make it a comic by reading other webcomics, and began to think of how cool of an idea that was. It was supposed to be just... a game. A sort of card/board game I wanted to make. But next thing I know, I began thinking of characters for it, giving them personality and such. Then suddenly... "Hey, I think I'll make a comic!" So from that point, I've been developing more characters and a storyline.

So that's prettymuch how it went. A card/board game somehow turned comic. Whee.
Evil Firefly
Regular Poster

Postby CrystaJenn on Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:02 pm

Hai. The RPG World forums are taking up more and more of my time. Then again, there's not much else to do.

I would start a comic and all, but I lack the materials to do such. Most great comics come with inspiration, such as a cartoon show or a cliche'. I'm surprised, but in a good way. :P
CrystaJenn

Postby FlamingDeth on Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:04 am

And, for no reason in particular, I now read your comic. I really have nothing to say, but I've heard that comic strippers like it when people tell them that they're reading their comics. Or something.
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Postby Evil Firefly on Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:14 am

*eyes Deth* Who's following who now?
Evil Firefly
Regular Poster

Postby FlamingDeth on Thu Aug 22, 2002 4:19 pm

You're still following me. Proactively. Yes, that's it. Following me proactively.
FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Return to Evilish