Keenspot

Postby SpiritWolf on Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:07 am

H'zzzahhh! That's great. It really is. I expect you will too because Bleuel is a nice guy and he seems able to recognize real talent. The only problem is is that we'll be flooded with a bunch of KeenSpot regulars on the boards, including some of their icky trolls too but I think we can handle them.<P>That's the downside though, the good side is the boom in popularity which you really deserve Angie. Three cheers well deserved, don't you know.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:11 am

Trolls? Trolls? *L* Lemme attem! Actually, since this is Angie's board I'd better not start anything here... *L*<P>Still... what is all this about? Can anyone explain this please, so I know why my fingers are crossed? (Which makes typing incredibly hard... ;) )
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:11 am

Well, Angie's moving from KeenSpace to KeenSpot. That part you know. KeenSpot is what you would call KeenSpace for the elite I suppose. Better servers and your comic advertized on all the other big Spot comics out there. So prepare to see Dakota's Ridge ads on comic sites like Bruno the Bandit and Nukees, along with all the rest.<P>This means that the KeenSpot regulars, who visit all the other comics and learn of new comics via these rotating ads, will probably turn up here to see what the comic is like and to post at the boards. From what I've seen (as with most big places), it's about 50 / 50 when it comes to nice posters and just plain troublemakers, arrogant gits, etc.<P>Mostly it'll be good though because Angie gets a popularity boost but the best reason is that she'll have faster servers and hopefully the "weekend" error will disappear too. ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Sat Mar 17, 2001 5:21 am

Hey that's great Angie! Good luck! *L* ;)<P>And yeah I'd say Brem can handle trolls too. Might be fun to watch too...o.O ;)
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Mar 18, 2001 5:02 am

I don't know... I mean, what about the collateral damages? And the bits of troll flying in people's eyes? ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Return to Dakota's Ridge