Umm... I'm far too late on posting this...

Postby Mel on Fri Feb 09, 2001 1:20 am

Wow, cool! it looks cool! *bookmarks* Thanks for letting us rabid fans know, i can't get enough Dakkykins! ;)
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Fri Feb 09, 2001 4:52 am

Oh don't put yourself down so QM, I saw your caemo of RPG World a while back too and you did a great job there, I particularly liked the Panthermage but even better was the way you did er ... um ... the Thief girl I can never remember the name of, she looked a lot like Merl (I think?) from Escaflowne, which made it funnier. ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Feb 11, 2001 7:13 am

Ooooh, Dakota's Ridge's first cameo... *Sniff* Our Dakota, all grown up... Neat! ;)<P>So, next stop: Sluggy Freelance! ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Sun Feb 11, 2001 9:58 am

Either that or Suburban Jungle, either will do. Maybe even Freefall! Hell, Freefall is doing a cameo month so maybe Angie should point the guy who does it to her site. ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Mon Feb 12, 2001 8:12 am

What is the big deal with Sluggy? ;> Everyone seems to love it and it is good but I've seen better comics ... {ducks to avoid the stones}<P>It's cool that Angie got a cameo though, she deserves it. DR doesn't get half the coverage it deserves really, since DR really is a great comic.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Wed Feb 21, 2001 4:27 am

I'm also far too late on posting this but he DOES look cute Alex! ^_^<P>Angie's characters doing a cameo in Sluggy Freelance? Wonder what they'd all make of Bun-bun, Aylee and Kiki ;)
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Wed Feb 21, 2001 10:11 am

{laughs} It'd probably be; someone reacts the wrong way to Bun-Bun, Bun-Bun threatens to cut said person up then Brem jumps in in defense and things begin to get really messy from there. I really wouldn't want to see those two in a fight, I doubt Sluggy Freelance could keep its PG-like rating if that happened. ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Fri Feb 23, 2001 7:56 am

I just had an ODD thought....o.O What if Brem and Bun-Bun fell for each other?....;)<P>..erm...Anyway....*shuts up*
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Fri Feb 23, 2001 9:54 am

It's possible ... though I find that a scary possibility myself. Though the comic Brem has a soft side so that might not go down well with Bun-Bun ... but then, he may just soften up himself ... or, if they both end up drunk, oh dear oh dear. {snickers} Now that I think of it, I'm kinda thankful there may never be a Sluggy Freelance crossover.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Feb 25, 2001 2:08 am

Actually, I don't think Bun-Bun stands the first chance... You see, he may be mean, but Bremusa's sadistic... Never underestimate a sadistic force for good...
Well... <i>Good</i>... ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:53 am

Actually I have to agree on that. She'd probably see him as a challenge and get him to fall for her. <I>Literally</I>. She'd probably go on a 'secret honeymoon' with him and then, blindfolded, have him walk off the top of the World Trade Center. ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Return to Dakota's Ridge