Please read

Postby Catman on Mon Jan 29, 2001 3:23 am

Oh Angie, I am so sorry.. You and your family have my thought and prayers. I just lost my Grandmother Labor day weekend so I no how bad it can be. You take care and be were you need to.. By your Grandfather..and your family <P>If you want to talk please contact me. ICQ #100155185<P>------------------
Keep It Waggin
The Catman
Catman

Postby SpiritWolf on Mon Jan 29, 2001 10:44 am

Don't worry about it Angie. There are comics that take the occasional week off and are still horrendously popular. You've been unerringly loyal to us readers, we all know you'll be back and we'll all be here when you are. Just spend this time now with your Grandfather, the best of my hopes are with you on this one, that you have the time to say what needs to be said or that he even pulls through. I don't think it'd be unfair to say that the wishes of all your friends here will be with you.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Csh631 on Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:08 pm

Deja vu....<P>Right after Fanweek, we were talking in chat and I mentioned to Angie that I really enjoyed doing "Dakota's Ridge" and wouldn't mind doing it again. <P>Well, I can't be there in person to be moral support but I felt I should do something for Angie during this difficult time so she could be with her family and not worry about anything else. So I offered... and she accepted. <P>Say hello to your "Dakota's Ridge" fill-in artist... I've got the script for the next several strips and I'll try really hard to live up to Angie's standards.<P>Hang in there, Angie... I'll take care of your animals until you can get back.
Csh631

Postby Mel on Tue Jan 30, 2001 4:54 am

yeah Spike! Thanks, i was trying to think of something to do, but you're a much better choice. :) Can't wait to see!
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby Csh631 on Tue Jan 30, 2001 6:14 am

First two fill-in strips coming later today!
Csh631

Postby Arno on Sun Feb 04, 2001 2:43 am

Well, way late on this board, but still, I'd like to officially offer Angie my condolences... With every loss, I always remember that the pain from losing someone is only great when we've been lucky to know this person at all... <:)
Arno
Regular Poster

Return to Dakota's Ridge