Story ideas

Postby SpiritWolf on Tue Feb 06, 2001 12:12 pm

{falls over laughing} That was good, encore! With a sense of humour like that Arno you should do your own comic, hrm ... hands up who thinks Arno should do his own comic! ;D
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Feb 11, 2001 7:27 am

Hey! Youve SEEN my blackout comic! ;)<P>*L* I think I'll agree with Mel on my, erm... 'Ability' at creating art. Perhaps Angie will be kind enough to put up the drawing of her character I sent to her? ;)<P>and I doubt I could do scripts for comics. I drone on very easily. *L* Hard to fit in three panes. Besides, can't be funny EVERY day... *L*
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Thu Feb 15, 2001 12:25 pm

*LOL* That's funny Arno...<P>Yes, twonk. Your point? ;)<P>And I've seen Arno's art. I think he'd be good if he practised. ;) so nyah ;)
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Feb 25, 2001 2:27 am

Dubble> Who is paying you? You is possessing your mind? *L* You saw a STICK FIGURE! What is WRONG with all these people, eating at my sanity!? AAAGH! ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:38 am

{laughs} I guess you've never seen the emoticon comic out there, eh Arno? It's quite popular too (I don't care much for it though). That involves no art ... it's pure text just fiddled with in PhotoShop. Which I suppose goes to show that you don't need artistic qualities to do a funny strip, as some of those strips were funny. Like when their Uncle who's a Seargent stopped by and they were all talking about 'rank' in an Elmer Thudd accent. "I bet girls admire your {cough}rank".
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Fri Mar 02, 2001 10:01 am

Arno>*giggles* No one's paying me. Or brainwashing me. Or nothing. Honest. And I DON'T want to drive you insane either. Its much more fun having someone ATTEMPTING to be sane rather than all of us be nuts, no? ;)<P>SW, that comic sounds weird. *L*
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Mar 11, 2001 5:34 am

SpiritWolf> *L* Well, I never said you need art to be FUNNY. I mean, I've seen a very funny comic doine completely in ASCII (and pretty good too! *L*). And then there's Triangle and Robert, about the adventures of a triangle, a rhombus and their hopelessly untalented cartoonist... ;)<P>But neither of those people pretend they can draw. ;)<P>Dubble> YOu haven't been brainwashed and yet you like a stickfigure... *L* And you admit to that in public? ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Thu Mar 15, 2001 11:02 am

Arno>Yes I am...Is there a problem with that? o.O ;)
Dubble
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Dakota's Ridge