Hockey?? ;)

Postby Mel on Thu Dec 28, 2000 1:37 am

*blinks* Doth mine eyes deceive me?!? Hi Spike! :D *waves* VEEEEEEEERY awesome comics there. :)
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby Catman on Thu Dec 28, 2000 1:54 am

Spike... is it? WOW!!! those comics were outta sight! very good.. you get 4 thumbs up!!!<P>------------------
Keep It Waggin
The Catman
Catman

Postby Mel on Thu Dec 28, 2000 5:00 am

Angie, you are weird. ;) Aw well, we love ya anyway. ;) Pittsburgh Penguins? Uh, where are they from again? They play... uh... football, right? ;P<P>This isn't a stall because you don't know what to do next, is it? (j/k) ;)
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby Malibu on Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:32 am

Hee hee... Kewl comics, Spike :D
Malibu

Postby Dubble on Thu Dec 28, 2000 7:35 am

*L* What's the happy Ice Hockey fan happy about anyway? ;) <P>And what ARE the Pittsburgh Penguins?..Never heard of them...*L* And what's Lemiux? ;P
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Thu Dec 28, 2000 8:28 am

Hi Spike, I don't know who you are but have a can of beer nuts! Welcome to the board.<P>As for Hockey, well, it just makes Angie sounds more Canadian if you ask me and that can't be a bad thing, can it? ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Csh631 on Thu Dec 28, 2000 12:24 pm

But hockey is good!!<P>Especially Hurricanes hockey !!! With Hatchman Hayden playing defense!! <P>Mind, I only follow little league hockey....<P>Which is good because I finally found the time to do my Fan Week cartoons!
<A HREF="http://web2.airmail.net/wdh/rockaway/DRcsh.html" TARGET=_blank>http://web2.airmail.net/wdh/rockaway/DRcsh.html</A>
Csh631

Postby SpiritWolf on Fri Dec 29, 2000 8:50 am

Of course, I'd like to live there someday too. That and Japan are the only nations with almost an all-polite peoples.<P>Speaking of Japan, I recently saw the <A HREF="http://kyasao.simplenet.com/movies/chuchu_commercial.mpeg" TARGET=_blank>Chuchu Rockets Commercial</A>. I can honestly say that I haven't seen anything quite so oddly groovy in a long time, it's worth a look. ... or at least it'll make you blink.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Fri Dec 29, 2000 9:22 am

SW>AHem...New Zealanders are mostly polite too...but then I'm biased..Still true though ;)<P>Angie>Oooh. Cool. And yes hockey's fun but not so much when you have to run as opposed to skate ;)<P>Hi Spike! Those comics are <I>great</I>! :D<P>*ROFL* I need a new brain. Seriously I'm such a twit. I wrote comments instead of comics and only realised..what? 6 hours later...Twit...:P<p>[This message has been edited by Dubble (edited 12-29-2000).]
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Dec 31, 2000 9:46 am

Who is the philistine who did offer Spike beer nuts!? ;)<P>Spike, I already told you, but the comics are terrific! Now, go forth and multiply them... ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Sun Dec 31, 2000 10:56 am

Well, I did remind myself to check out those comics but I completely forgot. I just did and am I glad I did. Awesome would be a nicely fitting word, especially the last strip. Robert in clothes, I love it! Definetely keep up the good work ... and be careful, I think Arno's eyeing your beer nuts. Oo-er. {ducks}<P>{guesses the above sentence probably should've ended 'philistine who would give Spike beer nuts without giving me beer nuts?' ;>}<p>[This message has been edited by SpiritWolf (edited 12-31-2000).]
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Sun Dec 31, 2000 12:03 pm

What's with the beer nuts? And what's a Philistine? And why am I ignorant? ;)<P>But yes Spike, multiply the comics ;)
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Robert1_1 on Tue Jan 02, 2001 9:29 am

*trudges in, like a cheap extra in a desert flick, or someone on a tiny desert island in a Far Side comic* One... More.. Thread...<P>Ohhhhh. . spike posed in the message board! Wow! Cool! That's probably even rarer than ME! *l*<P>And I'm not much of a hockey fan myself. Though my sister is. She loves the Islanders. (Thus I root for the Rangers whenever there's a game on.. Heh heh...) But, if I DID have to choose a team, the Florida Panthers sound cool.... *wiggles eyebrows* *lol* ;p<P>Spirit Wolf> Heh heh. . That strip would be a lot funnier if you were from around S8. LEt's just say Italian Suits are something of my trademark... *l* <P>Annnddd.. That's all for now folks! I'll probably be back to reread old threads and make more posts sometime in.. Um.. *checks calendar* 2002. *grins*<P>Oh! Wait! almost forgot something VERY important!<P>GOOD WORK ANGIE! DAKOTA'S RIDGE RULES! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!<P>(Oh, and can I have that bag of catnip you promised me now? ;p )
Robert1_1

Postby SpiritWolf on Wed Jan 03, 2001 8:33 am

{hands a tin of beer nuts to Robert} Nice to finally meet you.<P>Though the fact that Robert was the odd one out in a completely inexplicable way was funny in that strip. Robert kind of reminds me of Roswell, you wonder what's going on ... and then you wonder if you really want to know -- and if they'll shoot you twice for enquiring. ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Mel on Sun Jan 07, 2001 3:09 am

Arno> hey, i don't have a Spike pic, does that mean I'm a no one?!? ;) *sniffs* ;)
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Sun Jan 07, 2001 6:13 am

Well, I'm probably freaky enough to claim infamy despite any stated quotas. Most already probably know me from an instance where they had to back away slowly from said ranting self before running for their very lives. As a matter of fact there are very few people I can't freak out, even the claimed unfreakable, though most of the few I haven't been able to freak out are actually right here. ;p<P>Still, even though I stick out like a brown spot on a spacesuit ... I think I'd like a picture done by Spike too. Though I won't ask her because I hate putting pressure on artists. ... wait, I just did, didn't I? Bugger. Forget I said that then. ;> Though if anyone could actually draw the way I envision myself without collapsing to the floor in fits (yea verily) of laughter then well, they should win an award for self-composure.<P>Of course, I can actually do most things with a straight face myself, you should see and hear my mad Scientist impression. I love that. That has to be the one thing that gets me the most odd looks RL, especially the maniacal cackle. {loves his maniacal cackle} ... but wait, now I'm(!) ranting! I barely understood what Arno said and I'm wondering if anyone is really going to want to read this either ...<P>It's a plot! Brem's probably released some genetic virus onto the forum to turn us all into her! Now we'll have to try and find her by working our way through the labyrinth, talking to people and trying to solve riddles whilst she's in her Castle dancing with muppets. ... nahhhh.<P>Well, I think that's it. This message was way too long for what I had to work with. ;><p>[This message has been edited by SpiritWolf (edited 01-07-2001).]
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sun Jan 07, 2001 12:39 pm

No SpiritWolf! you gave SPIKE beer nuts! ;)
*l* She's a fairly big name in the Gargoyles fandom and all... Not to mention a great artist. You're no one unless you have a picture drawn by Spike.
Luckily Mel got me one... ;)<P>Now, Robert, unfortunately, is less important. Ah well, we need the grunts too. ;) j/k
then again, why did YOU get specific mention in the comic and not me, huh? Why not a great black parrot or something, hm? ;)<P>I think I'm babbling... I'm turning into Bremusa. Darn. *L*
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby Csh631 on Mon Jan 08, 2001 1:49 am

Arno>> Well, I *tried* to do a cockatoo morphed Arno but it just looked TOO weird....
Csh631

Postby Robert1_1 on Mon Jan 08, 2001 3:04 am

Arno> HEY! I do TO have a pic by Spike! Well.. Kinda. . Sorta.. *l* Okay, so it's a sketch of Roberta! IT's still SOMETHING! *l* And I didn't even bester or bug her to draw me anything. *beams* *gives Spike a margarita, knowing she'll want something to drink after the beer nuts* *l* ;p<P>SW> *Blinks at his rambling post* Whoa.. You're freaky.. And you almost sound like me! BWHHHHHHHAAAAA! *l* I love maniacal laughter. As a matter of fact, the suggestion not to indulge in mainiacal laughter it practically the only item ont he Tips for Evil Overlords I ignore! And I have begun to indulge in this odd habit of lapsing into bizarre accents in real life for no apparent reason. IT's FUN! *l* <P>And I am not unfreakable. As a matter of fact, I am continuously freakable. Thus, I freak MYSELF out continuously, and can not be freaked out by anything else. *Smirks* And if that makes sense, I have a rubix cube here I'd like you to solve for me.. *l* <P>
Robert1_1

Postby SpiritWolf on Mon Jan 08, 2001 4:13 am

I know exactly what you mean about the accents. I do that all the time too. Vocalization experiments are very enjoyable. Either that or I'm pathetically sad but considering that normally I sound like Vib Ribbon (chipmunks on helium mixed with a Japanese voice) and purposefully have to lower the pitch of my voice ... well. {ponders} I'm not even sure if I actually have a real voice anymore or just a collection of clich
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Dakota's Ridge