Um...lame I know...but uh Favorites ;P

Postby Dubble on Tue Nov 28, 2000 11:19 am

Eeeysh! I did another topic! *L* o.O The end is nigh! Or something....;)<P>Anyway I know this is a question in the guestbook nad I KNOW we've prolly all mentioned it here at some point but I'm jsut trying to get conversation going again. So uh...<P>Who's everyone's favorite character?<P>Mine's Tucker! Why? Cause he's coot, he's little and cuddly and I like kitties. Not felines kitties..that go meow ;)<P>And maybe anyone lurking (hint hint ;)) can at least post here. EVERYone has a favorite character....right? ;)<P>Anyway...I'll shut up now and go to bed *L* ;)
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Dubble on Tue Nov 28, 2000 11:21 am

Dang! I'm a twit! I forgot to add 'and why'!<P>Who's everyone's favorite character and why?<P>There. Sorry o.O
Dubble
Regular Poster

Postby Mel on Thu Nov 30, 2000 6:48 am

Hmm. i have a lot fo favorites for different reason, but i guess i'd have to stick with Dakota as my original and best favorite. :P why? he's cute. And obnoxious in a cute way. *L* <P>I also like Arno because he's intelligent and makes the kind of jokes i usually do in my head. :P And i like jeff and taylor because they don't get to be in it much but have a job i'd love, and i can respect what they are doing. (yes, i know they aren;t real. *L* )
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Thu Nov 30, 2000 11:58 am

Here goes ...<P>My favourite started out as Rocky because he was the only Wolf I'd seen thus far.<P>Soon enough it switched to his Sister Sandy because she was a wuff-type and she had wit!<P>Then I warmed up to Arno because he reminded me of one of my favourite Disney characters, Jago. Sarcasm is always good.<P>Lately BremSquirrel has also climbed high in my favourites too, seemingly innocent but violently feral things (like the Bunny in the Holy Grail) are always fun.<P>... and lastly but not leastly, Logan. Mostly because I relate to him, he's out of place but he's still trying to fit in and add his own originality to the unit, not unlike myself in almost all situations.<P>I can't say I have one favourite character but a tie between those four.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Bremusa on Fri Dec 01, 2000 3:45 am

Do I REALLY have to answer this? >;)<P>------------------
~Brem
Bremusa
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Sat Dec 02, 2000 4:45 am

I can't say I have a favourite. A cast where one character stands out is not a good cast I guess. Take out your one favourite character, put him in a comic all by himself and how much fun is left, eh? ;)<P>So... No specific choice from me... :)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby Arno on Mon Jan 22, 2001 2:16 am

just haven't had the TIME to post... I managed to squeeze a few in now. *Squeezesqueezesqueeze* There... That feels a lot better. ;)
Arno
Regular Poster

Postby Mel on Mon Jan 22, 2001 5:24 am

So, where's everyone else? *pokes* Duncan, we know, i think, but... ;)
Mel
Regular Poster

Return to Dakota's Ridge