Buying stuff!

Postby Mel on Fri Sep 29, 2000 8:32 am

Just a kind of curious question, I know some cartoons sell t-shirts, artwork, all kind of weird things... what kind of merchandise would we like to see DR put out for our consumsion? :P

Like, I think, looking at the poll on the comic page, that a t-shirt or maybe even a poster of Jason looking cool would go pretty well...

And if Angie put up drawing for auction, would we bid? *L*
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Fri Sep 29, 2000 9:37 am

I would love too, if only a t-shirt. Unfortunately, CafePress only accepts credit cards and I don't have one of those ... YET! When I do however, I expect I will buy at least a t-shirt but being relatively poor, I doubt I'll be doing much bidding on art but if I'll bid as far as I can when something takes my fancy and with Ang's art, things usually do.
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Mel on Thu Oct 05, 2000 9:41 am

SW> if you have a checking account, you shoudl be able to use that new PayPal thing... i signed up for it but have yet to use it.
Mel
Regular Poster

Postby SpiritWolf on Fri Oct 06, 2000 11:38 am

Nevermind, I'll have a credit card soon. I'll be in the social elite. I'll go to swanky restaraunts and be driven everywhere in a limo!<P>... or maybe not -- but still, I'll be able to buy stuff online, hurrah! ;>
SpiritWolf
Regular Poster

Return to Dakota's Ridge