Kiss this

Kiss this

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7802 on Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:50 am

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE that Jaye. He's so cool! You go, cutie!!
ZOMBIE USER 7802

Postby Dark Artist on Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:54 am

Heh! More like he owes you a broke nose. You get him Jaye. Hit him again for everything he might do later too! :D
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Postby Jaems on Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:43 pm

ditto on the MWAHAHAHAHHA! This is the best yet :D :D :D
"Kawaii" "Watashi?" "Chigau!!"
Jaems

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7802 on Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:33 pm

Dark Artist wrote:Heh! More like he owes you a broke nose. You get him Jaye. Hit him again for everything he might do later too! :D

Hey! I know that comic! I love that comic! Lexi kicks serious arse. But I wanna see him get with someone. I know, shallow of me... But he's just so sad...
ZOMBIE USER 7802

Postby Dark Artist on Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:38 am

You might get your wish this week then. *heh* Lexi is just a much slower mover then Nym and these guys are.
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Postby Shamdu104 on Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:33 am

Ooh, cute ^-^
But... Aren't there humans in the woods? unless they don't dare go into the woods... If they can't, does it mean the elves have a camp there? It would give them an advantege.
And Dak seems to be in a pretty good mood considering he just got out of a bloody battle field, isn't he?
Shamdu104

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7802 on Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:00 pm

Dak seems a little oblivious to everything. He doesn't take ANYTHING seriously. I wonder if he even KNOWS there's a war going on. He should be blond, I swear.

Yay! Lexi hooks up! *Is all happy now*
ZOMBIE USER 7802

Postby Dark Artist on Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:58 pm

Heh. It is amusing. There is more chat about my comic here on the Rovana forum then there is on my own Red Lexi forum.

It seems like Dak is a highly selfish thing. "I saved your life so you owe me....." utterly forgetting that Jaye saved his life moments before and so in reality they were even.
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

hehe

Postby Rovana on Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:59 pm

Yes, Dak is a selfish little buggar. But...he's so sexay! I am very thrilled that my readers are getting turned on to Jaye's character more after this nice little backstory, which isn't quite over. Next, its on to the present. Finally get to see Nym again!
Rovana
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7802 on Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:07 am

Chica, ALL your characters are likable. I mean, look at creepy cape guy and his bitch (Yes, I know their names). I LOVE that couple. They are so cute together and I wanna see more of their grudging relationship.

Jaye I like because he's so angst-ridden that you know there has to be SOMETHING more you haven't told us. And it has to do with the fact that he's not running around like a prince anymore. But he's really sweet under all that bitterness and those walls.

Dak is just adorable. You want to punch him and cuddle him and make him your sex toy all at the same time. He's so incredibly oblivious to some things, and it's fun to watch him get it (Ie. when he gets punched by Jaye).

Nym.... Hehehe.... Nym can be my pimp anytime he wants. He's a badass. That's always fun to play with. He's kind of like Lilo's Stitch in that you know there's good in him. You saw it in his childhood flashback thing. And Jaye is just the cutie to bring it out of him.

But I wouldn't be opposed to a lurve triangle. :wink:

And this is how it started with 'Mila. I will NOT build you a shrine, missy. So don't even ask. I'm too busy working on my page. Besides, I'll never update.
ZOMBIE USER 7802

Return to Legends of Rovana