Um, yeah

Um, yeah

Postby Rovana on Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:43 pm

Everyone voted for that first week! yay! But, now no one does, so we're down to #33. No biggie, but I should keep updating the stats, even when they aren't so good. :)
Rovana
Regular Poster

Postby Dark Artist on Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:56 am

You were around 11 or 12 the last time I checked. Or was that number of votes....can't quite remember.

Those lists are not to useful for getting new readers, or so I think. It might be a bit better if it was and Elven list, or a fantasy list, or even a pretty boys comic list. That way it would target the type of audience that likes the type of comic you have.

Maybe we should start one of those?

What i wonder is how people first found out about this comic. What brought them here?

I know the artist so that was how I heard of it.
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Postby Jaems on Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:37 pm

i believe i first came to rovana because of a signiture in an anime cafe post, i think it was anime cafe anyway... no matter, then i clicked around all the different adds and got into the other comiks too :D
"Kawaii" "Watashi?" "Chigau!!"
Jaems

hmmm

Postby Uneide on Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:24 am

I think.. I followed from Red Lexi... no wait, I remember... some moron was complang after it was advertised i nthe Keenspace list, so I had to come and check it out... !!! :P
http://blatah.keenspace.com

A shapeshifting bard. A girl who falls from the sky or is thrown off roofs. a self described stylish monk.

http://www.uneide.com/nocturnia
The winter of the Unseelie...
Uneide
Regular Poster

Return to Legends of Rovana