What happened to Rovana...

Rovana
Regular Poster

What happened to Rovana...

Post by Rovana »

Hello...this is the author. It is closing in on a year now...since I stopped drawing. Basically, I went through a major depression where I could not bring myself to draw, or do much of anything. I wouldn't answer e-mails. My marriage was crumbling. Needless to say...things are a lot better now and I am thinking about picking up the plot again, after all this time. I'll have to dig up all my password stuff again. I've long since forgotten everything. Anyway...if you are still out there...let me know. Do you want to see a fresh story start from the beginning? Do you want the plot to pick up where it left off?

Akurei-Tenshi
Regular Poster

please do more

Post by Akurei-Tenshi »

I love reading Legends of Rovana and I love your art I hope you countinue or start again I just love how you do the elves and the dragon I thought that it's very well done and I hope to see more of it so please do more of it I don't want to see one of my favorites disappear....

Jaems

Post by Jaems »

I dont know whether or not it would be better to start over... but whichever, I really enjoy your work so I'd support you either or.
"Kawaii" "Watashi?" "Chigau!!"

Summerqueen

Welcome back!

Post by Summerqueen »

I'd be all for you picking up where you left off. ^_^

(and glad to hear things are better!)

Oandpstudent

YES!!!

Post by Oandpstudent »

I LOVE your art!!! It is fantastic! I just found your site and read it all! I would like you to at least give the current an ending. That way we can have a bit of closure or you could just tell us what would have happened.
But those are just suggestions by a spooty minded goober.
Any way you go we are sure to follow!
:D
Eve

Danafanel

Post by Danafanel »

I'd love to see more of your work. My well wishes that you are feeling better