LOTR 2 IS MEGA COOL

LOTR 2 IS MEGA COOL

Postby Kenda sucor on Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:14 pm

how cool is lotr 2. especially with gimli and legolas they r tha coolest ppl. yeah
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:22 am

indeed it was very good, however, it could of been a lot better. Id gladly sit another 2-3 hours if they put everything in the book in the movie
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:58 am

legolas is like so mad, he's tha only thing that makes the LOTR's worth watching. mmm legolas
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Kenda sucor on Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:25 am

yeah i know they left out a bunch and made up an equal amount of new stuff. but i guess that is good so that ppl who have read the book are still surprise at what happens.
and yeah i guess legolas is cool but gimli is like legolas x2. and how cool s it how they are counting how many ppl they kill at helmsdeep. i was gunna be pissed if they left that out
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 13166 on Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:58 am

kaz, that is another thing i totally agree with you on, that is why i added you to my msn. legolas! oh my god. he is the bomb! ace with a bow, gorgeous eyes, and man, he is an elf!

i agree with you harley... they need to do more stuff from the book. its annoying when you read the book first and see the movie second. my dad used to read lord of the rings to me when i was little... so ive known it for a long time. its a shame the book is so long, then the movie wouldnt have to cut out so much stuff. oh well. legolas makes up for it. hehe.
ZOMBIE USER 13166

Postby Casumsiguess on Sun Dec 29, 2002 6:25 am

I loved LoTR: TTT. I thought it was better than the first. I, personally, have not yet read the books, but I plan on doing so after seeing the third installment next year. It was disappointing not to be able to see it on the first night. I was counting down until the 18th. My friend and I were going to ditch school on friday to see it too. They definetly incoporated much more comedy into this one than the first. I think Gandalf rules. Orlando Bloom (Legolas) is rather good looking. I must agree with you there. Overall I think it was a really good movie though.
"It's not my fault! SHUT UP!"
"One ah ah ah ah, Two ah ah ah ah"
One by one the penguines steal my sanity.
You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.
I fling poo.
~pretty pretty dancy~
Casumsiguess

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:38 am

yeah the opening was so good! oh man the book is very good, and i like the way they re-made it. but keep it more true to the book for god sake.

on another note, i was busting my balls trying to hold a piss in the whole movie, but didnt wanna miss anything. hell, i rushed to finish reading TTT b4 i saw the movie...i wasnt gonna miss any of it...plus the guy behind me got pissed off cause i was crackin jokes the whole time hahahah. e.g. when aragorn wakes up and hes floating..i said that he sees a lifeguard and the guy says 'hop on the ring or get out' (as in calypso beach - wet n wild) ghaahhahaha

oh man all i can hear is gameboy music from zelda, and its not even turned on. someone kill me im hypo!

p.s. ive got all these ideas for writing more songs but ive got metallica songs stuck in my head...and everytime i go to write something down ive ripped off their lyrics or their tune hahahhaha
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Return to hail to the geek