somehow i dont think so

Postby Kaz on Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:45 am

oh yeh, n tha person wif tha crappy grammar who hides behind that " . guest" name is soo kool. let's all listen to them, all hail " . " person. err as if, if you're too scared to put ur real name, then ur not worth listening to!
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby ENGIMa on Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:46 pm

Im with Kaz. At least put your name in the post, or even better you could possibly put some arguments in the text. I mean, CC even put up more of an intelligent argument than you are ...

Unless ... /me scratches his chin ...

(oh, while im bitching, stop paying out people with poor grammer/spelling. Its the internet for gods sake. If they dont spell with numbers and alternating caps you have something to be thankful for...)
ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:37 pm

oh damn i hate alternating caps!! uhh isnt eNGIMa......ahh forget it...

yeh i know even i dont use proper grammar, but this mysterious " . " person looks like they didnt even pass kindergarten. like cmon its not even slang its just weird. i have no problem wif slang, cmon i use it majorly, but please make it understandable! neways i dont care coz they arent worth tha time n effort.
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:21 pm

Were not all were cracked up to be... great... that made a whole lot of sense...

well, you see, thats like me saying whoever the hell you are, is a complete dumbass that wastes our time, I dont have any evidence of it, except maybe your last post, so I CAN say that your a moron, and be correct. However, You cant make a statement, and leave it at that, you could at elast say WHAT were "cracked up to be" or why we ARENT what were meant to be. Il just sum up with one simple statement.

You Sir, are an Idiot.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby ENGIMa on Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:52 am

uh huh ... in the above post we see an amazing display of intelligence. The example is so unbelievable that i may be forced to copy it for my own uses in the field of artificial intelligence (for "." that means bots)

Lets see, simple random numbers and predefined word lists could be useful. Hmmm ...

[expletive]![insult][insult]

that said, i believe that Hazpee and Wraith both have the capability of reading the IP of posters. possibly this thread could be made infinitely more amusing with the revelation of said IP?

But anyway ... im ranting ...
ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Postby Jessy-chan on Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:13 pm

*blinks*
Well, this was...unexpected. What hole did you crawl out of, "."? Maybe you should go back there. I think eNGIMa has a good plan, then we could all sound just like you...and wouldn't life be some much better then? (*points* notice dripping sarcasm, please).
You are a dribbling fool, ".". And it would seem that you cannot spell your own name. Please...stop wasting our time and go find some pond scum on your own speech levels.
"When you are feeling blue, remember...keep breathing!"
Jessy-chan

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:56 pm

haha now every1 hates u, not me.
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby ENGIMa on Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:39 am

Mitch, i wouldnt get any illusions as to your popularity though :P
ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:29 pm

Once again, our full stop friend has amazed us with this display of intelligence. Babbling on, making little, if any sense whatsoever.
please dont polute our forums with your senseless drivel, Mitch does it too, but at least he makes sense... most of the time...
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:38 am

Oh yes, the last 2 messages have been posted from the following IP address: 203.12.163.75

When the idiot makes more stupid posts, ill continue to post his OR her, IP address.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Lord_ben on Sun Dec 08, 2002 1:31 am

weve been caught out! >_>()
I am probably smarter than you are.
Lord_ben
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:00 am

you smell funney
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby ENGIMa on Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:06 am

Once again we are dazzled by your informative display of wit ".". I however would not insult people who have WAY too much time on their hands and who have extreme violent tendencies. But i degress. Try to say something interesting or ill have to start using my (and other's also) free time in ways more constructive ... ... ...
ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Postby Kenda sucor on Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:17 am

well i can see that you mr dot guy are pretty unstable and might need to work on your temper and bad language. i mean u come and critisite a few guys who are messin around then get all huffy when pplz who your critisizing insult u.
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 13166 on Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:56 pm

let me point something out to you...

bah fuck spelling this is the internet fuck been correct ...... anyway if you cant undstand it you should be put into specal ed

no wonder no one can understand what the hell this guy is on about.

ive also seemed to notice that "." name is a full stop, but he never seems to put them where they are needed.

i have noticed that peoples names often reflect their personalities. let me elaborate... ill use "."'s name for example...

size of brain----> .
size of vocabulary----> .
size of..... well... ill leave that to your imagination :wink: ----> .

sorry, but people like that really get to me.

( by the way... i dont really care about spelling mistakes, i was just saying that to piss him off)
ZOMBIE USER 13166

Postby Hazpee on Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:15 pm

the first question that comes to mind is this...

What is your GAME? Do you have anything better to do than taunt us for no reason? And what evidence do you have backing up your argument? Feel free to Criticize us, but at least give a reason.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:56 am

well your alias inpresses me......... "." i wonder how long that took u
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:44 am

lol it would have taken '.' ages to come up wif that alias, considering his tiny brain, as amy angelblade pointed out
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:17 pm

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! ok........ who did that one (refers to the altering of .'s post) ben??? or hazpee??
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 13166 on Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:55 am

the dot guy hasent wrote back in a while...

[ INSERT DRAMATIC PAUSE HERE]

do you think he has grown a brain and got a life?
found something better to do than poison posts?

*SHRUGS*

somehow... i dont think so...these things take time. and in his case... alot of time...and i mean alot. :P
ZOMBIE USER 13166

Next

Return to hail to the geek