BONE THUGS N HARMONY LOVE THE COCK

Postby Kaz on Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:05 pm

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

The Bone thugs-n-harmony saga began in 1993 when Layzie, Krazyie, Flesh, Wish and Bizzy, broke and hungry, but loaded with talent, confidence and the bravado to try anything to achieve success, boarded a bus to Los Angeles.
Their destination was the offices of Ruthless Records, home to the legendary rap group NWA. Bone auditioned over the phone but Eazy didn't get back with them. When Bone heard that Eazy-E was doing a show in their hometown, they scraped their money together and hustled back to Cleveland. They auditioned live for Eazy backstage and he signed them on the spot.

Within weeks they were in the studio recording their '94 debut EP, Creepin' On Ah Come Up. They turned the hip-hop nation onto a fresh new style of rap and in the process sold over two million copies of Creepin', fueled by their hit single, "Thuggish Ruggish Bone."

Bone thugs-n-harmony recently won the 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Duo or Group and the 1997 Soul Train Music Award for Best Video, "Tha Crossroads."

Their debut EP, Creepin' On Ah Come Up, exploded onto the rap scene with the singles "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" and "Foe Tha Love Of $" and went on to quadruple-platinum success, but '94's E. 1999 Eternal, entered all charts at #1 and hasn't slowed down, selling five million plus copies and counting.

Eternal's most celebrated cut--the stunning, spiritually-charged single, "Tha Crossroads"--won a grammy, went double-platinum and made history when it tied with the Beatles' 32-year-old record ('64's "Can't Buy Me Love") for the fastest rising single on the pop charts.

There seems to be no end in sight to the Bone phenomenon. The Cleveland clan established their own Mo Thugs Records last year and released the Mo Thugs Family Scriptures compilation album to introduce many of the Cleveland-based artists they're developing. The joint shipped platinum. They're following with solo albums by many of their artists as well as solo albums from Bone.

With all their success, it's hard to believe that the days of struggling were very much a reality for Bone not too long ago. "First Of Tha Month," their glorious ode to government cheese, was something that Bone was living rather than just rapping about. As Layzie recalls, "It was like this man, we come from zero, straight from the dirt, dog." Wish adds, "We were in the streets doin' whatever it took to survive."

But through these rough times, the Bone family strengthened. Layzie and Wish, who are cousins, first hooked-up with Bizzy and Krayzie under the name Band-Aid Boyz. During this era, the flow that would make them famous developed. Wish breaks it down like this, "Our style just came from us sittin' in our house with nothing to eat, just trippin' and writin', and just building on it. And we finally came up with what we got." Krayzie adds, "We knew we had something different. Our music is just coming from the heart. We always knew we were gonna make it somehow."

Not only do Bone speak about their hard times, they choose to tell the positive as well on The Art Of War. Songs like "If I Could Teach The World" finds Bone delivering a message of upliftment to kids all over the planet. "To all the lil' boys and girls all over the world/The shit we say is for the streets/Not for you to go and do or to repeat." On "Friends," a remake of the Whodini classic, Bone pay tribute to those who have remained close and loyal to them. And "Family Tree Bone" is a remarkable personal account that illustrates the highs and lows of each Bone member's lives.

"All our albums have a dark feeling to them, but it is so smooth that you don't really focus on the dark too much," says Krayzie. "The dark themes come from how we used to live. Then, every day and every night was dark in our eyes. That's changed."

Asked about fame, Layzie concludes, "In my wildest dreams, where I'm comin' from, I couldn't even dream shit would be like this. Fame, it's cool to be famous, but some people take it out of control. I look at it like the Lord got us to the front of the line for some reason."

Bone Thugs N Harmony's new Album, Thug World Order, will be released on 29th October 2002!

--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:32 pm

i didnt read all of it, but now i know that some ppl like them. so ill give them some credit
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Jessy-chan on Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:56 pm

*cheers Harley-kuns and Ben-san* Ho0ray! Rap...I'm sorry, but really...how can you like something so increadably, mind-numbingly moronic?
*laughs* I sound really mean. If you want to like them then, sure, go for it! You'll just have to accept that some people aren't fond of talking in place of singing.
Your right, the Chili Peppers do rock. They are probably the most mellow band I like. One Hot Minute is their best C.D, and after BSSM they got all mainstream, so they aren't as cool now. I have front row seat tickets for their concert in December and I really, REALLY hope they play some old stuff. And Anthony Keidis was hot, before he turned 35. He still is, in an old, married with children sort of a way.
If anyone asks, no, this post had NO point. At all. BWAHAHAHAHA! MOOOOOOOOOSE!!!
Jessy-chan

Postby Burnzy on Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:13 am

Decided to add my thoughts to this about bands. I am not overly fond of rap I will listen to sum but for bands can't I can't go past Stone Temple Pilots wish they would come to Australia also the Chilli Peppers are extremely good as well as The Cure, Rolling Stones and the Beatles.
"The sheep shall be the first sign.
Those that frolic and hop will detonate with great concussions,
The strongest glues shall not hold them, their suffering will go unheeded,
Until the great Triangles depart."
From the Lost Centuries of Nostradamus: Quatrain v11.5
Burnzy

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:24 am

christ man, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and today music! keep it real, son *ali g impersonation*
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:28 pm

eh thats hilarious :roll:
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:54 am

yes so hilarious, even more hilarious seeing that it's in tha BONE THUGS N HARMONY RULE THA WORLD thread and it has absolutely no relevance to btnh. :x ...alrite i'm not really angry, i'm just being stupid and this is my 101st post peeps, so i now must become Lt Commander, finally, yay for me! :D
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:37 pm

They sold more than 15 million records. They recorded with The
Notorious B.I.G. They recorded with 2Pac. They won a Grammy. They
redirected hip-hop’s sonic direction.

Only one rap group has these impressive feats on its extensive resume:
Bone thugs-n-harmony. Simply put, the Cleveland quartet is one of the most important groups in hip-hop history; breaking down doors for other
Midwestern rappers; launching their successful Mo Thugs record company and introducing mind-splitting, rapid-fire rapping and angelic harmonies with melodic production to the genre.

With their newest and most intense album to date, “Thug World Order,” Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone, Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone come full circle with an idea they’ve been cultivating since their formative years in Ohio.

“It’s basically what we’ve been trying to organize ever since we came out,” Krayzie says of the mission for the group’s new album. “We wanted to have a following of a whole lot of thugs and if you listen to what is going on in the industry today, that’s all people are talking about and claiming to be, thugs. You haven’t heard nothing about gangsters. We were trying to create a Thug World Order that we’d be running. We aren’t finished with it yet.”

The group’s latest musical masterpiece, “Get Up & Get It,” features R&B sensation 3LW on its heavenly hook. As has been the case with several other Bone singles, “Get Up & Get It” will have listeners striving to get the best out of their lives, regardless of how bleak things may look.

“It’s going to inspire everybody,” Wish says. “If you are looking at yourself in a messed up situation and you want it to be better, if you listen to this song, it will motivate you to want to do something.” Adds Krayzie: “It’s one of those songs where you wake up, hear it and you want to get up and get outside because you think you’re missing something.”

Throughout the group’s tumultuous career, which has been marked by the AIDS-related death of mentor Eazy-E and well-publicized feuds with their recording home, Ruthless Records, Bone has remained strong and focused on its mission to deliver strong, positive messages to its fans, which number in the millions.

On the stirring, gorgeous “If I Fall,” the group pulls on emotions like no other rap outfit can. Wish, in particular, stresses that giving up is not acceptable, that each of us is blessed in our own way and that God can help with any problem we may encounter.

“It’s nothing that we plan to do, write a song that’s going to touch people to the heart,” Wish explains. “We just heard the beat and that’s what came out. It’s a beautiful song and it’s something that people can feel.”

As the members of Bone know all too well, life sometimes brings stressful situations that cause people to test their faith. They address such trying times on “Home,” which features a well-placed sample from Phil Collins’ “Take Me Home”.

Much like Collins’ music, Bone hopes people use this song as an escape, something fans can use to ease whatever stressors are causing them strife. “Sometimes things drain you,” Krayzie says. “You get tired of the bullshit, of arguing, of being tired of shit that you shouldn’t even be fighting for. Sometimes you just want to get away, go home and just chill, disappear.”

“There was a time when we were back up in Cleveland in our Mo Thugs
office,” Krayzie recalls. “This was something that Cleveland people
weren’t used to, young, black dudes our age pulling up in the hood in
new Mercedes-Benzes. We had houses and an office in a white
neighborhood. Of course the police, by not knowing what business we’re
in, they’re going to get on us. They had Mo Thugs Records up under
investigation, but we were all about the music. That’s one of the
reasons we had to bounce from Cleveland. It was hot. We couldn’t
trust anybody. People down there tried to set us up. We didn’t want
to get back into that bullshit no more.”

But the drama Bone endured wasn’t limited to people who wondered about
their line of business. Each of the Bone members has endured stressful
and painful encounters with women fraudulently claiming a member of the
multi-platinum rap group impregnated them. Bone addresses the
situation head-on with “Not My Baby,” one of “Thug World Order’s” most
searing selections.

“When we were young, everybody wanted a piece of us,” Wish says.
“They’d never seen it like we did it when we made it in Cleveland. We
were some damn fools. You get more and more girls and every girl we
ran into was like, “Oh, I’m pregnant. They wanted money but we came to
find out they were lying.”

Even when the truth was known, the women didn’t even apologize for putting the rappers through the legal wringer. They were like, “Oh well. Thank you for the money you were paying,” Krayzie says. “We had to say something on that because we love the ladies and everything, but there should be something out there to protect the fellas. Once we go into court on that, it’s over.”

Even with all this hometown drama, Bone still has love for its city. With “Cleveland Is The City,” the group shows its loyalty and gives its hometown major love. “You can’t ever forget where you come from,” Wish says. “Sometimes people where you come from believe that you have forgotten. It’s just a little reminder that we’re appreciative and that we love where we come from. We’re never going to forget that.” With its heartfelt lyrics and varied subject matter, “Thug World Order” makes bold creative statements. The same can be said for the collection’s crushing beats, which were handled by LT Hutton, DJ U-Neek and the Platinum Brothers.

The anger nearly palpable on each song’s lyrics also comes through on the album’s music, which has a menacing, intimidating feel. Once the producers heard the lyrical direction Bone was pursuing, they created dark soundscapes to match the words flowing from each of the Bone’s mouths.

Although Bone thugs-n-harmony has been releasing albums for nearly a decade, they still sound hungry and driven on “Thug World Order.” Whereas other rap crews home in on a signature sound or outlook, Bone has consistently updated and refined its approach since releasing the independent album “Faces Of Death” in the early 1990s.

Since then, their albums - - 1994’s “Creepin’ On Ah Come Up” EP, 1995’s “E. 1999 Eternal,” 1997’s “The Art of War” and 2000’s “BTNHResurrection” - - have earned them critical acclaim, millions of record sales and have inspired a throng of imitators.

They also picked up a Grammy for their breakthrough hit, “ Tha Crossroads,” along the way. Krayzie, Layzie and Bizzy have all released critically acclaimed solo albums and the entire crew will appear in “Ghetto Cowboy,” a film named after a song from one of the crew’s three successful Mo Thugs compilations.

Bizzy and Layzie have established themselves as actors in well-received independent films and upcoming solo albums from each group member, as well as additional Mo Thugs compilations, are also in the works. Now, with “Thug World Order” ready, Bone thugs-n-harmony is set to change the game once again, reminding the world where rap got its “Thug” fascination and delivering some of the most advanced music the genre has to offer.

“We’re just getting a handle on this whole “Thug” persona going through the game,” Wish says. That’s us and if you aren’t part of our “Thug World Order‚” you shouldn’t be screaming “Thug”. Watch your mouths…Bone is coming. Again.

Just a Few Credits:

* 1997 Grammy Award winner for Best Rap Performance-- "Tha Crossroads".

* "Tha Crossroads" nominated for MTV Video of the Year.

* Only group to record hits with rap legends Eazy-E, Tupac, and Notorious B.I.G.

yes everyone, i'm goin to continue to thug up this forum wif my bone thug snippets! I might consider stoppin' when u give 'em a lil credit- Thug World Order, their new album is yet to be released in oz, but damn tha songs on it are good and i can't wait, Get Up, Get It is one of tha best from tha new album.

oh yer Jessy-Chan, lucky u wif tha rhcp concert tickets, i was gonna go, but it just didn't happen...damn, n they were playin wif Papa Roach too, awesome, double whammy!

In conclusion, bone thugs remain tha ultimate band!
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:42 pm

1997...and what yr is it now? who gives a fuck
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:08 pm

Im going to have to say that I really hate rap music, actually, i doubt it could classify as music all that much, due to the fact that they are just talking. Its allways about them popping a cap i their bitchis ass or something, kinda sounds like Helios... this is besides the point, rap music sux0rz... so I guess that means KaZ does too.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:02 am

finally someone who isnt a teenie bopper
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:34 am

This goes out to that special someone in my Life
Oh we all have somebody special, this is for them

I like ice cream, cherry pie
And lemon aid with summer breeze
I like rainbows, Leafy trails
And puppy dogs with bumble bees
I like cotton candy gum
And bumper car at carnivals
Golden skies and hazel eyes
And sand in-between my toes...but

SOMETHIN' TELLS ME THAT I HATE YOU!
SOMETHIN' TELLS ME I MUST KILL YOU!

YOU AIN'T SH!T BUT A SL#TY ARSE MU*#AFU**ING SL#T YOU FU*#ING WH*RE!
I FU*#ING HATE YOU

I like birthday candle cakes, and arse shakes
bubblegum crisis shenanigans
And apple dips, ginger bread homes
Faygo chills they give me thrills
And Nyquil pills they make me sleep
Hersey kisses and happiness is
Something so blessin' yet all the while

GO FU*# YOURSELF YOU FUNKY ARSE LITTLE BIATCH!

I like Shaggy he's my friend
I like his bro cuz he's nice to me

Thank you J, I like you too

Oh well, it's okay we're family
Ravor hicks and kung fu flicks
And sugar sticks like lollipop
All these things have famous brings
But my hatred for you don't stop...bitch

damn you, foe changin tha name of this thread, damn u suck...n thanx to Insane Clown Posse for tha lend of sum of ya stuff..... Likin bone thugs doesnt make u a teeny-bopper, damn if nething its tha opp of that, hun get ya facts right b4 u speak
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:17 pm

lol *cough* teenie bopper *cough*
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:08 am

well, its more of a shitty rapper, they sing about all this crap, however these lyrics reinfoce the fact that rap is about poppin caps in yo bizatch... or something.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sun Nov 24, 2002 10:08 pm

agreed haz. what about ja rule? hes got some gay thing 'murder inc' murder = bustin caps in yo bizatch. etc. and all the gay things they say i dunno. its the latest fad for teenies, and its shithouse. get some real music not rap crap.

dont get me wrong, some rap is ok i guess, but not gangsta
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kenda sucor on Mon Nov 25, 2002 2:58 am

nah i hate nelly most of all his songs are shit
then he has to do u duet with someone who is actually talented to make himself look good
yeah
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:58 am

well T.W.O {Thug World Order} is totally madly, i got it over a week ago, n itz excellent to have tha proper disc rather than tha ripped off version, so sweet.
well neways its due to be released to everyone on tha 20th (was sposed to be 17th, but it changed) yeh n as an owner of this mighty fine cd i recommend it to tha max!
P.S plz change tha name of tha thread to tha original, this shitty name's annoying me!
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby ./thezinner on Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:40 pm

Mitch the Sexy Beast wrote:kazaa isnt that bad. gator is worse, its a fucken spy virus thingo but i dont have it. a friend did and it fucked him up good.

p.s. KaZza IS catchy, so i will use it

eer, kazaa belongs to gator..
./thezinner

Postby ./thezinner on Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:45 pm

Hazpee wrote:actually, kazaa is that bad, it took me down after i used it for about a week, it was deliberately injected with viruses that would fund the owner with money. If youre going to use any version of Kazaa, it should be Kazaa Lite if anything.

They both contain the same ammount of spyware, cept lite doesn't have all those ads..
./thezinner

Postby Kaz on Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:45 am

everyone, no not everyone, tha majority of intelligent people know that kazaa sux, n is full of spyware, i dunno y neone bothers wit it
Kaz
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to hail to the geek