The Pit of Flame

Postby Hazpee on Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:33 pm

Mitch, stop being such a dork-on, shes explained everything and you keep commin back for more, if you ask me you suck more than your fair share of cock.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:34 pm

... :o
O......k....
Ive done my best to reconcile this, but now you're just being an arse-hole. I was being nice to you in my last post.
I have things to say about stupid things you just said, but really, I see Im wasting my time with you.
I cant be bothered anymore. :(
I did try.
..."And the moral is, Dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions."
Bridie

Postby Jessy-chan on Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:40 pm

Alrighty, well...first, Hi to Bri-chan, Harley-kuns and Ben-san!

Secondly, I had to post here 'cause i just couldn't...keep...reading...without opening my big mouth. Im pretty sure i'll get flamed for this, but what can one do?

Mitch! Bridie is only trying to nicely voice her opinions, and there is nothing she can do if you keep throwing things in her face! You keep going on about how everyone can have their own opinion with this PC vs console stuff, and yet when she voices hers (eg. Mitch the sexy beast = teeny thing) you blast off at her. No offence or anything *laughs* but you are being a small bit of contradictory jerk *holds up hands in surrender* Only an opinion, mine are often wrong. Also, you keep saying that people cant have an opinion on you 'cause they dont know you, and yet you can pronounce people YOU dont know 'bitch', 'dickhead' and assorted other names. Seems a bit unfair to me.

Give it a rest, please. If your going to flame something, have a good reason for it.

She did try.
Jessy-chan

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:49 pm

im never nice! lol. ever heard of beauty in the beast? well i havent seen it...muwaha oh well im done.

welcome jessy...i see ur point. but i went off my nutta cause im defending myself (from being accused a teeny bopper)

p.s. shutup haz u just copied what had been said..."u just keep comin back for more" and some other thing about 'cock sucking - whore mouth thing" anyway ur not even in this argument so mind ur own business (even know ur the mod :lol:
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:51 am

shutup haz.....mind ur own business

lol yer mind you own business harley. Dont read your forum. Don't do ur job as a moderator and read tha posts, dont pass go & collect $200....

Just joking, thats a classic mitch.
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:13 am

ur as thick as bricks. its not like i didnt pick up on that, i even wrote stuff in brackets aknowledging that. NOW THAT IS A CLASSIC :lol:
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:23 am

stop callin me thick. i know u knew that, it was just funny so i had to highlight it
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:25 am

bullshit u were just tryin to pay me out. anyway im going offline so dont expect a reply anytime soon (i aint talkin on msn anyway)
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:03 am

((HI jessy-chan!! Its great to see you here!))

Well... Everyone's told you I put it to you nicely and that you've just thrown it back at me. But u dont wanna work it out, u wanna stay angry. Well, FINE. BE THAT WAY.

anyway im going offline so dont expect a reply anytime soon

Dont expect a reply any time soon? Oh yeah, we just hang from your every word, like, this entire topic just hinges on you...
Oh, dont hold out on us Mitch, we might just spontaneously implode!
Thank god, the child FINALLY shuts his trap for a moment.

I quote Ben: "Shhh... The adults are talking now."
Last edited by Bridie on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bridie

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:08 am

LOL im tryin to be nice, believe me

i said that because kaz wouldve said some shit and whinged again, and why did u take it seriously

HAHA wow, how sad. u reckon ur tryin to be nice...
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:12 am

I reckon shes trying to be nice, and its extremely difficuilt to do so when youre being such an ass, shut your trap faggamuffin.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:14 am

i dont reckon she is! all im getting is shit, and it seems that every1 is against me. try to think of it from my point of view...ive got at least 3 ppl (u, bridie, and ben) against be, and im by myself trying to prove my point with no avail. all i get is 'cant u take a joke, u teenie bopper. u suck at gaming, ur poor, u dont know anything blah blah blah.' no fucken wonder im pissed off
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:29 am

You wouldnt get shit if you didnt give it Mitch, you hypocrite. Everyone's against you because they all know that when it comes to being an arse-hole, you do it the most frequently. Oh but ofcourse, you're the poor little victim.. Its everone ELSES fault and not yours. THINK ABOUT IT. And btw, are you reading with your eyes closed AGAIN? I didnt say I was trying to be nice. I said I tried to put it to you nicely, and as everyone agrees, I did. Im sick to death of trying to make up with you, so u can just shut the fuck up.
Bridie

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:35 am

oh fucken hell. u know why im being an asshole? because IM GETTING SHIT FROM EVERYONE FOR SAYING WHAT I THINK. i only do it because i get so frustrated that no1 listens, just pays out. so back off.

putting it nicely IS trying to be nice

i dont give a flying fuck if u were trying to make up with me, cause u didnt do anything to stop the arguing. so keep tellin urself that ive done stuff thats wrong, because i didnt do jack shit but get pissed off because ppl r being obstinant and not listening
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Jessy-chan on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:58 am

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. I think im done being an impartial party. Now you are just being a jackass. Putting it nicely is NOT the same as being nice, and Bridie obviously didn't mean it that way. How can you tell her what she ment? I have a sneaking suspicion she might know. You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion, but its not fair to have a go at everyone else like this.

Bridie tried to make it better for you, tried to call it truce, but you are just being so fucking obtuse! You insisted on fighting, then get upset because you arent getting the support you dont want. Why should everyone conform to your veiws?

Now, I can only speak for myself here, but...you say 'cant u take a joke, u teenie bopper. u suck at gaming, ur poor, u dont know anything blah blah blah.' Do you really think it matters whether you are poor? My family dont have copious amounts of money, and it doesnt make me a worse person~ You suck at gaming, you dont know wnything...show me where I said those things? And if the other said them, then, maybe they are true but...I dont know you, so who am I to pass judjement, and the same goes for you! Who are you to judje people, and say they are being obstinate? How the holy crap do you know?? They seem to have shot down all your reasons to me, and that counts as listening. Teenybopper? Well, you keep saying that you can't have an opinion, then as soon as someone else has one, you chuck a psycho!

Your just getting what you gave, Mitch. Sorry.

If I'm spamming unintentionally, let me know, would you people?
Jessy-chan

Postby Kaz on Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:04 am

ok,
THIS IS PATHETIC, YOUSE ALL ARE PATHETIC, no offence
this might have been an argument wif a point at the start, but now its turned into a completely pointless waste of space.

seriously, if u read it, u might see how stupid youse all look. you're makin stupid claims, half of which are hypocritical of wat u said 2 post beforehand.

* Now, i will wait for you all to turn this argument from, lets all gang up on mitch to, lets all gang up on kaz. *
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:05 am

"If I'm spamming unintentionally, let me know, would you people?" dw the whole argument is a spam...

anyway, soz bridie.

and i believe everyone else is obtuse, because no1 is listening to me!

im not getting upset that ive got no support, im getting MAD because no1 listens. jessy if u think im not listening, ur an idiot, because im deeply listening to every detail, and all im getting is 'shutup, waah waah' etc, and im gettin reaaaal sick of it

'cant u take a joke, u teenie bopper. u suck at gaming, ur poor, u dont know anything blah blah blah' wasnt directed at u, it was concluding what every1 said about me. and u didnt come into the conversation anyway so i dont know why u bothered. plus i didnt say that im poor, haz said that any1 who plays consoles r poor, which is very very untrue. now do u believe im the meanie? thats the most incorrect and most hated delivery i have heard, so shame on me? hell no
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:10 am

1.) You know why u r being an arse-hole? Because u r one.
2.) You're getting shit because a; you're giving it, and b; because ur an arse hole.
3.) TRYING is present tense. I TRIED. Look it up, child.
4.) I quote you:
cause u didnt do anything to stop the arguing.
Now I quote myself:
Yay! Lets be friends again. *gives you a lolly-pop*
And again;
to me, then Im sorry too... I wont call you a whiney mouth whore ever again, or tease you about your playstation, I promise. Ill even stand up 4 u when I think u r right.

Need I state any MORE times when I tried to stop the arguing? Again, you read with your eyes CLOSED...
And finally;
so keep tellin urself that ive done stuff thats wrong, because i didnt do jack shit but get pissed off because ppl r being obstinant and not listening
Hmm... So, you dont do jack shit huh? Lets see...
...i called u a dickhead...
Code: Select all
eat my shit bitch
BIRDIE, ur bein such a obstinant fuck, so shut ur mouth
...kiss my nut-brown
And so on. I dont call that 'jack-shit', and I assure you, I WAS listening to it all.
Thats pretty much your whole post. Again, you post before you think. If you go back and READ your posts, you'll realise u bearly EVER give an opinion without swearing at the person who disagrees with you. You do it to everyone, which is why everyone seems to be against u atm.
Bridie

Postby Bridie on Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:20 am

Hey, Mitch, you just said sorry!!! Thanks! Thats ok, Im sorry too. Thats all I was after. *glee* Finally, the bullshit argument is over! (hehe, there ya go Kaz... sorry bout all that. It was honestly pissing me off too, even though I was one of the main purpotrators.) :D :D :D NO MORE SPAMMING!!! :D :D :D
Bridie

Postby Kaz on Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:45 am

no need to apologise to me, i was just pointing out that youse were all making yourselfs look like fools, but its all good now......n this post of mine takes this topic up too 100 posts, yes thats 100 flames pplz!
Kaz
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to hail to the geek