The Pit of Flame

Postby Kaz on Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:53 pm

hey, wat is this...flame kaz? n i admit, i did spam wif my convo wif mitch, aand i'm sorry. mitch does it soo much more then me. look at the amount of posts he has compared to mine...proves my point-go yell at him sum more! n harley u just wanna scare me, now that you are a big, important, powerful moderator.
ok i wouldn't roll around in the mud to make myself dirty denim clothes, if they cost that much, i would just go wifout, neways my normal clothes cost the same as dirty denim so it wouldn't make much difference in price.
but i totally agree wif Bridie on the "princess","bitch", "boy toy"etc clothes, they are soo lame. its like advertising to the world i'm desperate to get attention, look at me!!!! and who the hell would be proud to get attention because everyone thinks you're a slut or easy or desperate.
oh, another annoying fashion thing is people who walk around in the middle of the day, in rave clothes. they are like only shoppin at casual stores n they walk around in micro-mini skirts or hotpants n sparkly tops, all dolled up. i mean cmon, u do look a bit stupid.
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Lord_ben on Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:56 pm

bridie, i like the cut of your jib!
teenyboppers will burn in hell, and i know ill be laughingwhen they are.
ah, good times.
I am probably smarter than you are.
Lord_ben
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:10 pm

birdie - u dont know me so dont accuse me of NOT being a sexy beast.

oh yeah, and...ahem...SHUTUP all the rest of the idiots who spam and blame it on me. i.e slut bung
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:28 pm

actually if you take a look at his number of posts compared to yours, youll find that there is a big difference, you and kaz have filled a whole page of crap, while craig has brought up a few interesting arguements, see, about 90% of the spam in this forum is mitch-generated.
Everyone knows that mitch looks like a train has hit his face, and has been beaten harshly with an ugly stick, so shut up.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:40 pm

i dont give a shit about my count. take my post count to 0 for all i care.

oh and haz, read my last post. i just had a go at some1 who doesnt know me and tried to pay me out. u just did the exact same thing.

eat me
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Lord_ben on Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:09 am

word to the wize-
"eat me" is not something you want to say to harley.
he just might heh. :)
I am probably smarter than you are.
Lord_ben
Regular Poster

mmm.... lobster

Postby Hazpee on Sat Jul 20, 2002 10:39 am

well, i am getting pretty hungry, i could sure go for some lobster or whatever the hell youre meant to be Mitch, Id watch your back, before
it gets eaten.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:49 pm

kiss my white ass then.

i dont think u'll do that. well i HOPE u dont
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:15 am

yes mitch, youve done well to assume that i wont kiss your ass, and Im going to assume that youre an idiot.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:38 am

((PURELY FOR MITCH.)) [I know its spam in essence. but u understand... Sorry. It needs to be said.]

Just a couple of things. Firstly, I flamed you here because this is the FLAME room. This is where we are SUPPOSED to speak up about the things that piss us off.
I never said I didnt like u prefferring consoles, u r entitled to your opinion. I just gave my opinion. Which was, that the experience is better on PC and that you should try it. I didnt know u had already.
I have accused you of nothing, the flame was about your spamming and about your name, which I linked to teenies. I know I dont know you, but I dont need to know you to say any of what Ive said, so I dont know where you got that idea.
If you cant hack being flamed, you shoulda just said so, and I woulda tried not to cut you again. It was just a cut, not a bullet to the head, ok? You're being a serious arse-hole now, please settle down? I have absolutely no interest in 'kissing your nut brown', 'eating your shit', or whatever else you said. When you weigh up 'whiney mouth whore' as a joke, with 'obstinant fuck', 'bitch', 'shutup bitch', and all that other crap, which you sounded quite serious about, you kinda see how overly nasty you're being about this. Like I said, you shoulda told me you couldnt hack being flamed right at the start... Sheesh, sorry.
..."And the moral is, Dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions."
Bridie

Postby Kaz on Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:58 am

LoL. Mitch is just an immature idiot. (no offence, but cmon u pretend to be ur brother! n thats only the beginning...)
hmmm i'm beginning to like this bridie person, she's opinionated yet nice about stating her opinions.
ohh oops this is the flame room not the 'nice room'.

i tell you who i hate, pplz who degrade you becoz you are a girl. I hate those who treat you like some little pathetic person who can't do anything for herself and they treat you like your sum airhead, who's all looks n no brains. :x Grrr those ppl annoy me! - like the guy at the show who runs the Zipper (our show neways).
...oh and all hail tha kool show ppl who watched us jump tha fence n didnt bust us for not paying! :lol:
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:42 pm

hey dont get me wrong, PC games r cool, but i enjoy console games more.

i said 'u dont know me so dont say that'...because if u knew me, u would know that im not a teenie bopper. ffs, that is the worst interpretation of a 'joke' name.

how the hell was i meant to interpret 'whiney whore' as sarcasm? this is god dam text not a conversation. i only got all serious because u guys walked into a loaded gun. im pissed off that u cant realise that PC's dont own consoles. far from it.

i can hack getting flamed, but i cant hack it when it didnt make sense. i.e. 'mitch the sexy beast - teenie bopper'. once again, if u knew me, that wouldnt make sense at all, because im against teenie boppers, drugs, and everything that is 'pier pressure' or 'lemmings like'

now, im sorry for what i said, its because i hate it when ppl r being dickheads and trying to prove something that is impossible to prove.

onto u kaz...I DIDNT PRETEND TO BE MY BROTHER THAT TIME!!!! (my bro went on my msn and she talked to him, now shes bullshitting that i lied)

ok im done, and if i get flamed for this, i will snap
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:43 am

Ok mitch, this is a FLAME thread, go off and do stupid things, you can expect to be flamed, so dont have a cry. For one, you are a fool, she clearly explains why she sees you as one of those pop culture whores, if youre not a teenybopper, youre still an asshole and no one likes you.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:52 am

cry? oh hell no. yeah and what do u define pop culture as? hey? yeah u wouldnt have a fucken clue what i am. u dont even know my interests (behind the computer/games) so u wouldnt kow. dont just make up shit in ur head about who or what i am.

oh yeah, i know im an asshole, but u cant say that no one likes me cause ur opinion dont mean jack shit
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:00 am

well mitch, as long as ben and I are the Gods of this forum, my opinion goes. Ben's does aswell, but our opinions are most likely one and the same. PH34R M3... i mean PH34R U5
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:26 am

Hey mitch, if u care to go back and actually READ the post you're quoting, you'd see that I explained my interpretation of sexy beast as being teeny bopper. If you cant interpret what you read, then dont get yourself involved in forums like this. Praps u should go back to your playstation. You can hack getting flamed, but if you get flamed for this you'll snap? Now, That doesnt make sense. Either you can hack it or you cant. BTW, "Whiney whore" as you conveniently put it, has a totally different meaning to 'whiney MOUTH-WHORE' which was what I ACTUALLY said, and again putting words in my mouth, I never said it was sarcastic. I said it was a JOKE. Meant to be taken lightly. And it was. And you say, "because i hate it when ppl r being dickheads and trying to prove something that is impossible to prove." But hang on, you were trying to prove consoles were better in that same thread...
You're sorry for what you said, yet you go out calling me a dickhead... nice.
Look, I havnt called you any names except for saying stop being a whiney mouth whore which was a passing joke. Sorry if that hurt you so deeply, I didnt realise it would have quite this effect. If you really are sorry for all those horrible things you said to me, then Im sorry too... I wont call you a whiney mouth whore ever again, or tease you about your playstation, I promise. Ill even stand up 4 u when I think u r right. :)
Bridie

Postby Kaz on Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:46 am

haha its like everyone gang up on mitch. poor baby. ok mitch, see quote:

onto u kaz...I DIDNT PRETEND TO BE MY BROTHER THAT TIME!!!! (my bro went on my msn and she talked to him, now shes bullshitting that i lied)

that is correct, ur bro was on ur msn n i was talkin to him, yet must i remind you, what you did the day before that? If i remember correctly you were pretending to be your brother that day. and yes i do remember correctly!

why tha hell would i make up sum stupid lie like that mitch? i have nuthing to gain from it! hence the fact i was tellin the truth!
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:37 pm

birdie i said not to flame me cause of it, because i was just proving my point, and y the fuck should i get flamed for it. cause its happened b4.

and ur tryin to pay me out for bad interpretations? i said that PC's r good, and consoles r better. i never said that PC's suck, and if i did, i fixed it up in different posts.

again, how was i meant to know what u said was a joke? thats ridiculous

btw, i only called u names cause i got fired up. read the above sentence, how was a i meant to know that u werent serious? i had no dam clue

haha ok ill stop too

now onto kaz. HAHAHA i said 'hello im mitchells brother rory' and a few mins later i told u that i was bullshitting. its not like i went along with it. i asked rory last night what happened, and he said that he got accused for bein me the whole time, and u wouldnt shutup about it. so dont act like that time with me was a big deal because we both know u didnt believe me (cause if u did believe me, u would have believed my bro...but u didnt)
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:05 pm

Mitch, just to clarify coz I kinda didnt really before, the interpretations payout was about the 'sexy-beast = teenybopper' thing, not the 'PC vs. console thing'. (Coz you said it made no sense to you, and it was written right there.) But that doesnt really matter.
About you're opinion on the whole PC vs. console thing - point taken. You didnt actually say PC's were shit. But, I didnt say consoles were shit either, infact I kept saying what I liked about them... Why did that make me a dickhead?
Haha, I dont know you, why would I honestly believe you to be a mouth-whore? I think part of this whole problem has been that u didnt know what a mouth-whore was, or at least interpreted its meaning differently to me. A mouth-whore was something u were @ THE TIME, meaning that you were over-using your mouth (words). I said it coz I totally didnt agree with you in that topic, tee hee. Seriously, its probably a lighter insult than 'ideot', just classier, and I truly meant it as a joke. Unless you thought it meant, like someone who sucks too much cock.. In which case, oh my god, Im really sorry. Actually, I can see how u would think thats what I meant. :o
Yay! Lets be friends again. *gives you a lolly-pop*
Bridie

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:23 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!! :evil: it doesnt make sense BECAUSE HAVING A NAME 'SEXY BEAST' DOESNT MEAN IM A TEENIE BOPPER. it may mean im egotistic :wink: but not teenie bopper. christ, where the hell did u pull that from. also, like i said 1 million times, if u knew me, u know that it was be a dickhead, not to be a 'teenie bopper' (even though u just pulled that word from ur ass)

i called u a dickhead because of stupid things that u were saying. i.e the teenie bopper thing. anyway im finished about it, and u just keep comin back for more.

anyway, i didnt interpret as a cock sucker, nor a joke. so make it more clear, cause u went off ur nutta and i couldnt tell if u were serious

....i hate lollipops
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to hail to the geek