Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:56 pm

ahhh they dont care...makes em look popular :P
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:58 pm

by the way, have u got msn? if so, add me (check my profile for the addy)
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:01 pm

lol yer does ey. omg we r makin em look popular, thats not exactly a good thing. why should i make em look popular? oh well i'm gettin close to bein a lieutenant :D
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:05 pm

haha damit...

hmm i wonder what rank ill get next, and how many posts.
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:12 pm

you get a sumthing lietenant, nuthing really kool. i can't remeber wat it is actually and no idea how many posts needed.
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby ~_sLuT_+_bUnG_~ on Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:34 pm

ok, forget harley and ben, I am getting pissed off here, ok,

1. you are wasting space
2. what u are saying over a forum which takes minutes, could take alot less in msn, talk there
3. your conversation is POINTLESS

ok, i know i spam sometimes, but not that much or that badly, GET OVER IT, talk in msn, not in a forum, make a point, don't just chat, ffs, garrrr, some people piss me off, specially midgets :evil:
yOu dOn'T KnOw ThE LeGeNd bEhInD

4 KINGS AND A SLUT BUNG

p.s............HABRA HA!!!
~_sLuT_+_bUnG_~

Postby Kenda sucor on Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:52 am

yeah i agree with craig i come here to read some good flamins. i actually come here to see paul being flamed, but i can wait till paul actually starts to come here and while im waiting for that i want to see flamin not ppl talkin about somethin that isnt flamin thank you. :evil:
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:45 am

sorry but i have no idea who paul is so its a bit hard to flame him isn't it?
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:55 am

is this good enough?....*uses flamethrower on everything in site*
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:21 am

lol sorry everyone that was me (Guest) for sum reason i wasn't signed in...i hate when sumthing annoyin happens like that
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Kenda sucor on Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:02 am

well dont worry Kaz and all who dont know paul as soon as he starts goin here, if he does, all will hear of paul and his oh so hot sister eh harley and ben?
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby Lord_ben on Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:09 am

fools!
make a new thread for your "i love bubblegum crisis" shinanigans.
this is a FLAME pit. you do not say stuff like "it was really good! your my best friend! rainbows lollipops and puppy dogs!".
you come here to SMACK PEOPLE DOWN!
speaking of- your shameless spelling insults the computers we use to display your posts with. considering the shameless incompetence of our computers, this says something powerfull.

EXAMPLES- "with" is spelt AS SHOWN. note the lack of the letter "f"
"yous" is NOT A WORD.
grammar is nice, too. :-?
I am probably smarter than you are.
Lord_ben
Regular Poster

Postby Kaz on Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:08 pm

no sorry it's not shameless spelling, it's just that you don't seem to know what slang is, LORD_BEN. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean everyone else can't. :P

Lesson 1 in slang especially for you
wat=what
wif = with
youse=you all
ya=you
specially=especially

shall i continue?
Kaz
Regular Poster

Postby Burnzy on Sun Jul 14, 2002 4:48 am

Haha a flme area this is the spot for me let me get started.

1. Stidnam. This guy believes he is superior geek to me as he is a linux user and I have XP. Stidnam really pisses me off as he can't argue with his for Linux well at all and ended up being a hypocrtical biatche.

2. I hate Quincy there is no reason to this hatred it is just there.

3. The thing I hate most of all teenybopers If we were alowwed to kill or I though I could get away with it I would wipe theses miserable scum off the earth.
"The sheep shall be the first sign.
Those that frolic and hop will detonate with great concussions,
The strongest glues shall not hold them, their suffering will go unheeded,
Until the great Triangles depart."
From the Lost Centuries of Nostradamus: Quatrain v11.5
Burnzy

Postby Hazpee on Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:44 am

I dont even know who stidnam is, all i know is hes a linux loveing cable whore, so i dont like him.

Im going to back burnzy up on the whole teenyboppers thing, give me five minutes, a big gun, and all those damn teenyboppers, and lemme tell ya, it wouldnt be pretty.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Rayor on Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:18 am

Actually Harley, I think it would be pretty. All of those stupid teeny boppers laid all over the place, covered in blood... what a beautiful sight :lol:
GO BANANA!
Rayor
Regular Poster

Postby ENGIMa on Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:18 am

I was suggesting to james that big brother served a very useful purpose. It moves many teenybopper types into the one area ready for use of your favourite weapon of mass destruction. I was rather pissed that, despite the obvious entertainment value, no flame thrower armed terrorist was within 5 km.
ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:35 am

Kaz, we dont need lessons on how to sound like an idiot, thank you.
Id also like to comment on this whole spam crap, start your own thread or well just eliminate the problem at the source
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Bridie on Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:54 am

Ooh, flame time...
Page 3 pisses me off. Damn kaz and mitch with their little bubblegum crisis chatroom bulltwang. Mitch says, "So, r u a chick?" Hey, I know, lets use the friggin flame room as a way to pick up. Becoming so complacent of mind to actually stoop to using a forum as a chat room is EXACTLY the kind of thing annoying little teeny-boppers would do.
Speaking of teenies, who wear their little, "princess", "angel", "bitch" etc. t-shirts to boldly give off their own egotisical opinion of themselves, Mitch appears to be no better; the self proclaimed "sexy beast". How unbearably pathetic. I must say, when I see a teenie walking down the street in a "princess" t-shirt, i think to myself, "gee.. maybe she IS a princess." Give me a break. Keep trying Mitch, im sure someone will believe you one day.

And what is with those impractical pointlessly hole-filled belts? Have teenies gotten SO stupid that they actually think its 'cool' to pay more for less? Less belt = more money... Stupidity is what it is.

And, "Oh, my pants look like they are torn and filthy.. I am paying in excess of $80 for pants that look as though they came from an op-shop. Wow, thats cool." WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??!? They believe ANYTHING they get told.

Lock all the teenies in a big dark cage with a tv screen that shows them what they are wearing is horribly out of fashion and watch them spontaneously combust. I like the whole, blood guns and mass destruction idea too.

*promises future posts wont be this long* Ok.. Im done.
Bridie

Postby Hazpee on Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:06 am

Throughout Bridies long post, she makes some excellent points, wich all boil down to two or three things.

Teeniebopper preppy mouth whores, are stupid, and are prepared to fork over money for anything that could be thought as fashionable, Why dont you save 80 bucks and roll around in the mud, hell, id do it, i could use that money to buy RAM.

The seccond point made, is that mitch is also a mouth whore, with a large ego, and a small penis. Ive never seen mitch, but let me assure you, hes very ugly.

The third would be along the lines of that kaz and mitch are being spamming bitches, stop this or we shall use moderation to get through to you.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to hail to the geek