Cody! >.<

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!
Jen Jen

Cody! >.<

Post by Jen Jen »

All I have to say is.. Poor Cody!!! <can't help but giggle at the comic>
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

Cody has become my favorite character to be mean to. But it's all good. I have good things planned for Cody as well.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Codebear
Regular Poster

Post by Codebear »

well thats what i was the male comic releif. so it makes sense that i get picked on.. i get picked on in real life too hey am i the male comic relief in real life too?
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."

Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Post by Goddessmisca »

codebear wrote:well thats what i was the male comic releif. so it makes sense that i get picked on.. i get picked on in real life too hey am i the male comic relief in real life too?

you arent supposed to know that
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

it's how we let you know that we love you Cody.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Codebear
Regular Poster

Post by Codebear »

i know you love me..... its all good i cant wait to get up to alaska. its gona be fun
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."