sometimes i entertain a fantasy involving C.J. & Rantin

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:09 pm

MNsane wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:I've never heard of it...

oh damn, in that case , please allow me to recomend their English & Irish Breakfast Teas, i think both are rather good, of course, they may NOT be to your liking

If I ever come acrossed it, I'll pick it up. I'm always willing to try new teas.

but really....

Lipton is crap.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby MNsane on Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:56 pm

Stash is an ok brand too *i like their Liquorice spice herbal tea*
(uses Lipton for a LAST DITCH NOTHING ELSE LEFT ANY PORT IN A STORM HOLY SHIT I'M REALLY DESPERATE tea)
Last edited by MNsane on Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of I.W.W
I.U. 660
MNsane
Regular Poster

Postby Honor on Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:48 pm

Ok... In some forums, we'd start off talking about tea and end up talking about lesbian sex.

Here, we start off with an inuendo about leabian sex and devlove into talking about tea???

C'mon, people. Get with the program.

And, I agree... I Like twinnings & stash. Earl Gray, Lady Gray, and English Breakfast are some of my favorite blends. Lipton is pretty much the budweiser of teas... Strictly for the unelightened masses.
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com

Warning: Xenophile.
Honor
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:17 pm

if you add sugar and half&Half to Stash's Jasmine Green Tea... It almost tastes like the tea my host parents would make when I was in thailand.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Previous

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.